bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just an update  (Read 4835 times)

Heidi

Just an update
« on: April 04, 2011, 08:00:45 AM »

My friends and fellow believers in Christ.  I would like to share some joyful news and that is that I got married again!  His name is Robert and he is such a support and comfort to me and has helped me through a very rough time in my life. 

AND my daughter Emily is pregnant again....after having lost our first grandchild - (only 9 months after my first husband's suicide)  God is restoring a lot of hurt and heartache and I praise Him for it.  So much has happened since first joining BT back in 2008....when I look back now and reflect I can only stand in awe...."be still and know that I am God" is all that comes to mind.  And what a wonderful God we serve!

Love
Heidi

mharrell08

Re: Just an update
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 08:07:09 AM »

My friends and fellow believers in Christ.  I would like to share some joyful news and that is that I got married again!  His name is Robert and he is such a support and comfort to me and has helped me through a very rough time in my life. 

AND my daughter Emily is pregnant again....after having lost our first grandchild - (only 9 months after my first husband's suicide)  God is restoring a lot of hurt and heartache and I praise Him for it.  So much has happened since first joining BT back in 2008....when I look back now and reflect I can only stand in awe...."be still and know that I am God" is all that comes to mind.  And what a wonderful God we serve!

Love
Heidi

Great news Heidi, congratulations. Glad to see things are getting better for you and your family.

Nan

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 10:37:44 AM »

Congratulations, Heidi on your good news about husband and grandbaby.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »

That's sweet news.  I'm happy for you.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »

Hi Heidi,

It is wonderful to hear you so upbeat. Congrads on your marriage and the grandbaby on the way. We share in your happiness and blessings  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lauriellen

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »

You have already sufferred more than most people do in a whole lifetime. So glad you have come thru the storm and are being blessed.....best wishes to you and your family for continued blessings & happiness.
lauriellen

gmik

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 04:17:59 PM »

Dear Heidi, thank you so much for sharing your happy news with us!!!  Made my day! :-* :D

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 03:32:37 AM »

heidi, your news is good and like a warm cup of tea.  to be enjoyed.  your hearts have been broken, but with Him, never beyond repair.  congrats to you, hubby, and your daughter and family.   :) :)

claudia

Samson

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »

Love
Heidi

Glad to Hear the Good News in Your Behalf Heidi,

You've certainly had more than Your share of recent Heartache & suffering. Glad an emotional void is being filled at this time of Your Life, God knows what We need.

Take Care, Samson. 

judith collier

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 06:55:38 AM »

Heidi, I rmember you, Praise god for His faithfulness!
love, judy

JD

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 09:07:28 AM »

Hi Heidi. Wow, I cant believe you've endured all that and come out fighting on the other side...So happy for you and thankful that Gods grace has sustained you through all the heartache and is restoring what was lost. Sharing your joy and our prayers are with you. Keep the faith.

Kindest regards

Johnny.

Linny

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 11:41:09 PM »

Heidi! Such wonderful news! I am so happy to see someone on top of the mountain after so much pain.
Many, many blessings to you, Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 23 queries.