bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christ Made Sin?  (Read 5136 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Christ Made Sin?
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:33:46 AM »

Hi Ray,

I was just going over the Christ made sin refute paper. Even though I feel your paper on this topic more than exposes this doctrine I thought of a point that you may not consider or perhaps just didnt mention. I cant quite put my finger on why this proves that our flesh is not sin but I know there is something here and was hoping you could add to it to further crush this doctrine that is still being taught that Christs body and our bodies are sin.

Jesus took on flesh after his resurrection ! I hardly doubt anyone would say or teach Jesus was sin after he rose from the dead and materialized into flesh in Luke 24:39,40.

Like I said not sure if this point helps but I like seeing you make mince meat out of this stuff.

Hope your doing better and I can see you again at a future conference.

Thanks,

Matt

Sure, Matt, that is a valid point. Unless they want to argue that there are different kinds of
human flesh--some that are sin and some that aren't.  I have over fifty pages of notes on
just such things if I ever get around to writing a paper on it.  Not sure when.  My paper on
this subject will be much more detailed that the short study I had on it years ago.

We must always come back to Scripture, facts, definitions, and principles.  "Sin IS the
transgression or breaking of the law" (I John 3:4, and also see Dr. Strong's Greek
Dictionary which defines sin: "an offense." Therefore we must ask:  "In what way did Jesus'
flesh break a law?  Which law?  When?  If His flesh did not break any law, then it couldn't
have been "sin."  "WE" break laws, our flesh does not break laws.  Jesus indicated that
sickness and disease can be the result of having committed some sin or sins:
Luk 5:23 Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee;
or to say, Rise up and walk?

Notice--pay attention to the words:  Did Jesus say his "body" was forgiven "ITS" sins
or "HE" (the man) was forgiven "HIS" sins?  Pretty easy, huh?

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.