bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Testamonial: New convert  (Read 2945 times)

Duane

Testamonial: New convert
« on: April 10, 2011, 02:48:53 PM »

While spending a night and day at the VA hospital, I found an empty lounge to re-read the hard copy of Ray's rebuttal of Dr. Hagee, et. al.  It has been a while since I read it.
My solitude was shattered by a veteran who walked in and immediately started talking to me about God and his experience as an alcoholic.  He had no idea if I even believed in God, he
didn't care, he was burdened and he was going to tell me.
I told him that my important appointment had been previously cancelled and re-scheduled and I couldn't figure out why.  I said "now I know!"  YOU!
I asked to pray aloud with him before sharing the word of God with him.  He agreed so I did.
I then took him right to Ray's articles and shared much of my new found beliefs with a very eager listener.  I felt like I was playing the role of the Ethiopian eunich!
After an hour or so of sharing, I left him with Ray's web-address and mine.  Please pray!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.