bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hilarious e-mail from Ray  (Read 3898 times)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Hilarious e-mail from Ray
« on: April 11, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »

I did a search for "sodom" on here, and came upon this e-mail from a few years ago. This has to be one of my favorite of all time. So funny!!! I'm still laughing about it ten minutes later.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1276.0.html

Dear Jeff:
About 55 years ago, we had a LP record entitled "How to Teach Your Parakeet to Talk."  Well this parakeet on the record knew several hundred words. And he could even make small sentences. He was quite articulate.  But when he tried longer sentences or poems, every thing came out like words tumbling in a clothes dryer. He would quote half a poem then change to a different poem, then come back to the first one. It was hilarious.  You remind me of that parakeet.
Sincerely,
Ray

PS  There are 604 unanswered emails ahead of yours, but when I saw that name Jeff, I dropped everything and gave you top billing.
 :D :D :D :D :D

JohnMichael

Re: Hilarious e-mail from Ray
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 01:20:18 PM »

Such deep-seated hatred in the sender's email.

Ray's email was hilarious.

rimandok

Re: Hilarious e-mail from Ray
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 05:13:02 AM »

Here are other funnies from Ray (in response to a Gay-bro who wrote Defending Homosexuality):

"Where do you gays (I mean guys) come up with such deceitful trickery and nonsense?"

"It is what men do with other men's SEX ORGANS that God calls "unseemly" and an abomination!  I don't suppose you felt to COCKSURE (my emphasis) of yourself after reading that startling revelation, did you?"

Ray can be so seriously funny sometimes.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.