bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Little Revelations - Correct/Lead Me  (Read 5947 times)

JohnMichael

Little Revelations - Correct/Lead Me
« on: April 13, 2011, 03:41:38 PM »

I've been praying/meditating on the Father lately, and I had some little revelations that hit me out of nowhere (wonder Who they came from? :) ) I'm posting them, so those of you who are more versed in God's Word can guide/correct me. I'm still waiting on my new Bible to arrive (I threw mine away years ago when I was angry at God :'( ), so I don't have scriptures. :(

Why Women are Subjected to Men:

On a finite and far more limited scale, Women are a physical representation of the Heart of God. Men, on a finite and far more limited scale, are a physical representation of the Mind of God. Our Father's Heart is that all will be made new and righteous in His sight, but His Mind knows that the process must be completed first, so His Heart is kept in subjection to His Mind. Maybe Women being subjected to Men is a physical representation of that spiritual truth? (I don't mean that in any way as a put down, or belittling, or anything of that nature. Please, please, forgive me if that came across in such a manner) I am not in any way trying to offend the female members here or sow any discord. Please, know that is not my intent.

Being Justified and Sanctified by our Lord Jesus Christ:

We have all sinned and fallen short - of that, there is NO doubt. However, a chosen has an Advocate (our Lord Jesus Christ) with the Father. Now, that isn't a blank check to go out into the world and party like a rockstar, but that when we fall, when we make a mistake, when we "operate in our specified parameters" (spiritually & physically weak) during the "cleaning process" according to His Plan, Christ advocates us to our Father. In a way, He is our defense Attorney. (I hope that made sense)

Relationship of our Lord Jesus with the Father:

Ray said in one of his papers that God is not a trinity and neither is man (the body, soul, and spirit hogwash). He said man is composed of two parts - a body and spirit, the soul is the byproduct (if you think in chemical terms). Could that be a physical representation as well? The Body (Christ (and eventually everyone else)) + the Spirit (Father) = Elohim (what we call "God"). I know that's not all of it, but it's kind of falling into place little by little.

--------------------------------------------

Please correct me if I'm on the wrong path.

Thanks,
John

Kat

Re: Little Revelations - Correct/Lead Me
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 06:25:13 PM »

Hi John,

Here is a link to sources for on-line Bibles.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4470.0.html

I have been using E-Sword for years and find it essential in my studies now.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

JohnMichael

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 06:31:44 PM »

Thanks, Kat. :)

One Love

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 06:50:52 PM »

Here's another.

All in one, I've been using for millenniums now!

http://bible.cc/

Enjoy
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:19:17 PM by Dave in Tenn »

bpenelli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

markn902

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 12:28:02 AM »

I second the esword it's ausome!  :)

JohnMichael

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »

Relationship of our Lord Jesus with the Father:

Ray said in one of his papers that God is not a trinity and neither is man (the body, soul, and spirit hogwash). He said man is composed of two parts - a body and spirit, the soul is the byproduct (if you think in chemical terms). Could that be a physical representation as well? The Body (Christ (and eventually everyone else)) + the Spirit (Father) = Elohim (what we call "God"). I know that's not all of it, but it's kind of falling into place little by little.

Here are some scriptures that are starting to make sense little by little.

First, we have God the Father who always existed.

1 Cor 8:6 yet *we* have but one God, the Father, who is the source of all things and for whose service we exist, and but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom we and all things exist.

Eph 4:6 and one God and Father of all, who rules over all, acts through all, and dwells in all.

Next, we have the perfect creation - Jesus Christ.

Isa 48:12 Hearken to me, O Jacob, and Israel, My called one, I am He, I am first, and I am last;

Isa 44:6  Thus said Jehovah, king of Israel, And his Redeemer, Jehovah of Hosts: `I am the first, and I the last, And besides Me there is no God. The titles "King of Israel," "Redeemer," "I am the first, and I [am] the last" look familiar?

Heb 1:2  in these last days did speak to us in a Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He did make the ages;

Heb 1:10  and, `Thou, at the beginning, Lord, the earth didst found, and a work of thy hands are the heavens;

John 8:58  Jesus said to them, `Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham's coming--I am;'

Exo 3:14 And God saith unto Moses, 'I AM THAT WHICH I AM;' He saith also, 'Thus dost thou say to the sons of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.'

John 6:46 not that any one hath seen the Father, except he who is from God, he hath seen the Father.

Rev 3:14 And to the messenger of the assembly of the Laodiceans write: These things saith the Amen, the witness--the faithful and true--the chief of the creation of God;

Rev 2:8 And to the messenger of the assembly of the Smyrneans write: These things saith the First and the Last, who did become dead and did live;

Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega--the Beginning and End--the First and the Last.

Rev 21:6  and He said to me, `It hath been done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End;...

John 13:3 Jesus knowing that all things the Father hath given to him--into his hands, and that from God he came forth, and unto God he goeth,

So the Father creates the Son (Christ), a perfect creation, and hands over the reigns (so to speak) commanding the Son to create everything, and it's the Father *through* the Son creating.

John 5:19 Jesus therefore responded and said to them, `Verily, verily, I say to you, The Son is not able to do anything of himself, if he may not see the Father doing anything; for whatever things He may do, these also the Son in like manner doth;

John 12:49 because I spake not from myself, but the Father who sent me, He did give me a command, what I may say, and what I may speak,

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

v.2 this one was in the beginning with God;

v.3  all things through him did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened.

Gen 1:26 And God saith, `Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness,...

Gen 3:22 And Jehovah God saith, `Lo, the man was as one of Us, as to the knowledge of good and evil; and now, lest he send forth his hand, and have taken also of the tree of life, and eaten, and lived to the age,' --

1 Cor. 8:6 ...one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom we and all things exist.

So the Son and the Father are united completely

Matthew 11:27 All things were delivered to me by my Father, and none doth know the Son, except the Father, nor doth any know the Father, except the Son, and he to whom the Son may wish to reveal Him.

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

So Christ, in a sense, is our older brother as well as our Lord and Master. He is also the example of what we will be like when are become the Sons and Daughters of God. Here's something interesting though; notice 1 Cor. 15:28

1 Cor. 15:28  and when the all things may be subjected to him, then the Son also himself shall be subject to Him, who did subject to him the all things, that God may be the all in all.

So when the Son is finished bring all in subjection to the Father through Judgment, then the Son will also be subjected back to the Father, and the Father will be all in all. Correct me if I'm seeing that wrong, but notice in all those verses where Christ says, "I am the first and the last." Is that saying that He was the First in creation, AND He will be the last to subject His power back to the Father so that the Father will be "all in all" - the Elohim Family?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:36:54 PM by JohnMichael »

JohnMichael

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 11:01:44 PM »

Why Women are Subjected to Men:

On a finite and far more limited scale, Women are a physical representation of the Heart of God. Men, on a finite and far more limited scale, are a physical representation of the Mind of God. Our Father's Heart is that all will be made new and righteous in His sight, but His Mind knows that the process must be completed first, so His Heart is kept in subjection to His Mind. Maybe Women being subjected to Men is a physical representation of that spiritual truth? (I don't mean that in any way as a put down, or belittling, or anything of that nature. Please, please, forgive me if that came across in such a manner) I am not in any way trying to offend the female members here or sow any discord. Please, know that is not my intent.

I just got goosebumps. I didn't know Ray had "Esther - the Destiny of Women" posted when I posted this.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5506.0.html Serious goosebumps :) *going back to read*

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 03:29:44 AM »

So when the Son is finished bring all in subjection to the Father through Judgment, then the Son will also be subjected back to the Father, and the Father will be all in all. Correct me if I'm seeing that wrong, but notice in all those verses where Christ says, "I am the first and the last." Is that saying that He was the First in creation, AND He will be the last to subject His power back to the Father so that the Father will be "all in all" - the Elohim Family?

hi john, i bolded the section in your above post because i have been meditating on this for some time.  this being the Scriptures which declare Jesus Christ, the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last.  i am focusing on Jesus Christ being the first created being, by which everything else was created.  and after He has brought all creation under subjection, terrestrial and celestial, He too will be under the subjection of God the Father; thereby being the First of creation out of God the Father, and the Last of creation to enter back unto God the Father in subjection.  anyway, something like that is what i have been trying to get an understanding on.

this probably just confuses you even more.  i apologize in advance for that.  :)

claudia

JohnMichael

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 04:56:21 AM »

hi john, i bolded the section in your above post because i have been meditating on this for some time.  this being the Scriptures which declare Jesus Christ, the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last.  i am focusing on Jesus Christ being the first created being, by which everything else was created.  and after He has brought all creation under subjection, terrestrial and celestial, He too will be under the subjection of God the Father; thereby being the First of creation out of God the Father, and the Last of creation to enter back unto God the Father in subjection.  anyway, something like that is what i have been trying to get an understanding on.

this probably just confuses you even more.  i apologize in advance for that.  :)

claudia

No, you didn't confuse me, so no worries. :) It sounds like you're saying the same thing.

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.