bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: apology regarding gnosticism  (Read 4364 times)

Revilonivek

apology regarding gnosticism
« on: April 14, 2011, 12:55:47 AM »

I bet you all probably cringe every time I post something new  LOL.  But I wanted to apologize for the last few posts lately  and wanted to thank you all for your patience and love thru it all.

God revealed something to me through my stubbornness and hardened heart regarding gnostics and many other religion. I realized  all religion on earth, are led by men, they say, follow me, my way, and you'll get there.. but  God is able to lead us- He is able to save us thru the mending of our hearts himself.  that is why God commands us to come out of her because he knows we don't even need religion to understand God. religion is what keeps us from knowing God.

scripture said it better than I ever can... gnostics claim they have the secret knowledge but scripture says this:

Deuteronomy 29:29 (King James Version)

29The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

So whatever is revealed, it belongs to us.. not through any secret knowledge claimed by a religion.

That's good enough for me regarding gnostics :)

THank you all!

Denise

Duane

Re: apology regarding gnosticism
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 04:38:08 AM »

Revlonic...I am sorry I was so hard on you.  Under your name it said "guest" and I thought that that was a hard way to present yourself.  Then, I was informed by other members that
you were  a FORUM member that was kind of "having a relapse(?)" and should be patient--
as we all get sidelined occasionally.
Seeing it said GUEST, made me harken back to the rules of the FORUM, that it was not a place to introduce and debate religious notions but rather grow in accordance with one another.  My apologies...Duane

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 12:45:45 PM »

That's sanity!  ;D

Arc

Linny

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 11:32:46 PM »

I don't know what you're talking about.  ;) ;D :-*

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 12:25:05 AM »

what you talkin 'bout denise?!   :D :D :D

claudia

Revilonivek

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 01:25:43 AM »

Thank you all for your kind comments- its bought light to my soul :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.