bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hope everyone is ok.  (Read 3857 times)

longhorn

Hope everyone is ok.
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:06:53 PM »

Bad storms across the Southeast.  Many forum members in that area.  Check in and let us know you are ok.

Longhorn

Ninny

Re: Hope everyone is ok.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 01:24:19 PM »

I DO hope everyone is ok...It's very hard when we are all so far apart!! My prayers are with all of you...Longhorn these storms just ripped a path from Oklahoma to the East coast! I did hear from Lauriellen..her area in OK was hit very hard and 2 people were killed in her community...I don't know if she has checked in on the forum...I heard form Gabriel this morning..he is in NC..I know the Carolinas were hit hard, too.. Everyone make sure you check in when it's possible to let us know you're ok!

lauriellen

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »

We watched from our front yard as a huge tornado cut a path just north of us. There is mind boggleing damage & destruction....so many lost all they had. A miracle only 2 were killed. I watched the pained faces of so many as they surveyed the pile of rubble that used to be their homes, school & businesses....I can't imagine how they could begin to clean up all the debri....my heart aches for them. Thankful to have dodged the bullet this time.

Linny

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:13:43 AM »

Safe and sound here. The storms went through here about 3:30 a.m. High wind and tons of lightning but thankfully we live near water and that seems to slow down the storms and keep it above us.

Nan

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »

We have weathered the storms ok so far in the Bluegrass.

Christian

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 08:17:47 PM »

I too hope everyone from these forums are all alright.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I watched and read some of the storm coverage online yesterday and today.  I was deeply sad for the many who have been effected negatively by this.

"Father, preserve us in our need, for we are all your children"

Peace

Cypress

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I <3 jj81
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:29 PM »

Glad to hear you guys are ok. Does anyone know if Ray and his family are ok?
Elaine

Linny

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 01:58:16 AM »

Wow, this latest round was really bad. The skies were downright eerie yesterday.
So sad for the folks who took the brunt of it.
2 days ago while hubby was out, a big limb fell out of a tree and took off our drivers side mirror and put a small dent in the door. Could have been a lot worse.
We had a beautiful day today but the rains were back tonight.  >:(
Am worried about the farmers. There is no way they can get their crops out.
The flooding is bad here in KY. There is no place left for this water to go and we can't go a day without rain.

Hope everyone in the really badly hit areas will check in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.