bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New member  (Read 4869 times)

jerry

« on: July 09, 2006, 01:31:28 PM »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum,and give some history of myself,I use to be a member of the church of god international and visitor of the other splinter groups of the churches of god,my last adventure with that group was christian educational ministries but when they became way to political and pro war I had to leave and say goodbye forever,I cant beleave I fell for the things they taught for so long,I said a prayer in front of my computer on night and ask for Gods help,and in a few minutes I stumbled onto Rays site I read the artical about the law and it made me rethink my postion on the sabbath and holy days so I turned back to the bible and read the intire book of gallations and collossions and man  the truth just jumped out at me and I felt so stupid for falling for the false doctrines of the churches of god,I feel as though my eyes have been open for the first time,though Im very carefull not to lift people up Im glad I found rays site,though I dont agree with everything he teaches the bigest issues are the salvation of all mankind and the law being fulfilled in christ is the truth as far as I can tell by scripture,I hope God continues to open the eyes of more people in those groups so many are slaves to the armstrongs teachings and many still think he was a profit
,its scary how people can beleave people over the word of God even when they themself say dont beleave me beleave the bible,but just like all the rest they are backward talkers they dont say what they mean,what they mean is beleave them not the bible,they say trust God butwhat they really mean trust them,my advice if its worth anything is DONT DRINK THEIR COOLAID........Jerry

orion77

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 04:39:40 PM »

Jerry, welcome to the forum.  Rays articles are very enlightening and backed up with plenty of scripture.  Most love to teach through the commandments of men and tradition, which does away with the soverignity of God.

Study all those articles with bible in hand, well worth the effort.  I hear ya, about the coolaid,  ;D ;D

God bless,

Gary

jerry

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 06:20:20 PM »

I agree Gary,I have studied a lot of Rays articals and agree on most of what he says,some I dont know about,just not sure,I think its ok to not know certain things,I remember when I thought I was right about things and then found out differant,I like Rays articals and have gained much insight from them.I have a wait and see attitude when it comes to revalations,one thing I noticed is that christ alone is the one that can open the seals.Im not looking for another church leader,just understanding.....Jerry

orion77

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 07:06:20 PM »

I agree Gary,I have studied a lot of Rays articals and agree on most of what he says,some I dont know about,just not sure,I think its ok to not know certain things,I remember when I thought I was right about things and then found out differant,I like Rays articals and have gained much insight from them.I have a wait and see attitude when it comes to revalations,one thing I noticed is that christ alone is the one that can open the seals.Im not looking for another church leader,just understanding.....Jerry

Amen to that brother, you got the right attitude:

(Isa 26:8)  Yea, Jehovah, in the path of Your judgments we awaited You; for Your name and for Your memory is the desire of our soul.

(Isa 26:9)  With my soul I desire You in the night; yea, with my spirit within me I diligently seek You. For when Your judgments are in the earth, those living in the world learn righteousness.

God bless,

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.