bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: our ninny  (Read 5717 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
our ninny
« on: April 17, 2011, 04:43:14 AM »

happy birthday ninny kathy!  8) enjoy your special celebration day, and remember to have fun.  like i really needed to tell you that!   ;)

claudia

Ninny

Re: our ninny
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »

thank you, Claudia..I'm already laughing!! haha!! I may even get out of my jammies and go plant some flowers today!!  ;D

Oh...John...you are just WAY too funny!! What? Listen..I have told everyone..this is the 30th time I've turned 28!! It's really cool!! I would say the 40th time I've turned 18, but that just sounds too old!! hahahahaha!! I know you're just a young whippersnapper!! hehehe!! I know you are...cause it takes one to know one!!  :D :D
Kathy  ;)

lauriellen

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 01:49:20 PM »

Happy birthday to a very special person who has the gift of bringing joy to all those lucky enough to know you. blessings to you & your family. =)

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »

Thank you, Lauriellen....you're very sweet...God has blessed me in so many ways! Thank you, again!  :)
Kathy ;)

Linny

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 05:51:25 PM »

Happy birthday dear friend!!! Love you!

mharrell08

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »

Happy Birthday Ninny...hope you are having a good day.  :)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 09:58:53 PM »

A happy birthday, Kathy.  Have a good rest-of-it.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

eskimojerry

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 10:10:45 PM »

Happy birthday from up here too, Ninny.

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 11:37:27 PM »

I want to thank all of you for wishing me a happy birthday..I have spent a little time today reflecting on some of the things I've learned over my life and wow!! I haven't learned much!! hehe!

I appreciate all of you..very much! You are all friends I feel very close to! In June I will have been here for 3 years..not an oldtimer at all, but in that time we have become very close...You have stood with me in a lot of things...you've prayed with me and for me...I know I can call on any of you..I know I haven't come to know some of the newcomers to the forum..I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I used to be, but I am still here...I still read and I still feel your hurts...only God has kept me quieter lately...
but anyway...thank you all for loving me!!  :D
Kathy ;)

Gabriel

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 05:32:01 AM »

I'm late! Happy birthday ninny we all love you! You really are a blessing to all of us.

longhorn

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 10:18:44 AM »

Kathy  Just a short note to say Happy Birthday, and to thank you for being such a great friend over the years.  I have learned so much from you over the last three years.  The stories you have shared with me over the years will provide a lifetime of memories.  You have lived an incredible life and I want to thank you for helping my kids excel in their history studies, Tyler my son got a A on his latest report card.  I will always treasure the letters you have sent over the years talking about your experiences.  For instance, the one where you said how cool it was being childhood friends with President Calvin Coolidge.

And what a great time you had seeing your 1st baseball game between Ny and the Dodgers, p.s. thanks for the Babe Ruth autographed baseball.  And the time you got sick riding the tilt-a-whirl at the 1st Chicago Worlds Fair, I still giggle at that one.  Or the time when your Dad's favorite plowing mule Nail busted out of his stall and your family had no transportation for 10 days.  I can only imagine how priceless those memories are for you.  Thanks again my friend, and Happy Birthday.

Longhorn

Vangie

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »

How to follow after Longhorn?  Can't even try  ;), so I'll just say Happy Birthday Kathy!  Hope you enjoy your day!

Samson

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 06:46:15 PM »

Happy Birthday Grandma Ninny.

Oh, sorry, Your too Young to be a Grandma, only 29, Your Age Less, so You won't Age More and You can take that to the Bank for the Ages unto the Ages. I Love that word AION and it's Derivatives and We are privileged at Bible Truths to know the Truth about the Age, the Ages & Belonging to the Ages and if God chooses to do so, We will inherit the Life of the Ages.  ;D;).

Kind Regards, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »

Thank you so much!! All of you!! Samson...I don't know..after the AIONS thing...I think I'm beginning to feel a little old!! hah! You're all so sweet..and oh my Longhorn...my dear sweet friend Longhorn what on God's green earth would I do without you in my life!!?? At least all the old stories will live on with you, now!! hehe!! You are such a weirdo!!  ;D I actually have tears in my eyes! I think it's because I'm cracking up!! Gabriel  ;) Vangie...I think we have given up on Longhorn years ago haven't we? Something happened to him in Space, you know.... Dear sister...God IS Gracious for sure to all of us!! thank you!!

You are all so dear to me! and I love you all!!
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.