bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 6232 times)

JohnMichael

Prayer Request
« on: April 23, 2011, 01:45:57 AM »

Hey Brothers & Sisters,

I'm torn as to if I should even ask for this, but I could really use some prayers from my spiritual family (that's how I see you all). By now you all know my story, so I won't go into the intimate details, but I'm feeling really down tonight. I know my relationship is going to end, and part of me is waiting desperately for that to happen, but another part of me feels like with each passing day, my heart's being ripped out of my chest a little bit more and a little bit more. Each time I see my current significant other (we went to the movies tonight), my heart breaks. I know its end is for the best, when God does bring it to pass, I am willing to give it up for Him. However, I'm still human. I still have that desire to love someone, and I feel like that's being ripped away from me, and in my moments of weakness, I feel it isn't fair. Therefore, I have this battle going on inside me, and I know He is winning, and I rejoice that He is and will win. I'm just having a moment of weakness right now, and if it's not too much to ask, I could really use my family's prayers. I know everyone has his/her own issues, so I feel bad for even asking. I think I'm going to go figuratively crawl into Father's lap, and just cry.

You all are in my prayers,
John

Grace

Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »

Hey Brothers & Sisters,

I'm torn as to if I should even ask for this, but I could really use some prayers from my spiritual family (that's how I see you all). By now you all know my story, so I won't go into the intimate details, but I'm feeling really down tonight. I know my relationship is going to end, and part of me is waiting desperately for that to happen, but another part of me feels like with each passing day, my heart's being ripped out of my chest a little bit more and a little bit more. Each time I see my current significant other (we went to the movies tonight), my heart breaks. I know its end is for the best, when God does bring it to pass, I am willing to give it up for Him. However, I'm still human. I still have that desire to love someone, and I feel like that's being ripped away from me, and in my moments of weakness, I feel it isn't fair. Therefore, I have this battle going on inside me, and I know He is winning, and I rejoice that He is and will win. I'm just having a moment of weakness right now, and if it's not too much to ask, I could really use my family's prayers. I know everyone has his/her own issues, so I feel bad for even asking. I think I'm going to go figuratively crawl into Father's lap, and just cry.

You all are in my prayers,
John

Hi John,

I pray that the Father will give you the desire to do what He wants to do in your life.  Just purely speaking from my own experience and nothing more, I can say that every time He has given me the desire to do something it has been accomplished.  It goes back to the cause and effect that Ray talks about in his papers on "free will".  Looking back, I can see that I never really accomplished anything in my life.  I used to "think" it was me but now after reading Ray's papers on free will and really dwelling on it I can now see that it was not me at all.  Our Father doesn't just give us a commandment to do something but, out of His love for us He also gives us the desire to accomplish His will.  I mean, how much more could we even think or ask for?  Most times, it didn't happen overnight.  Some things have taken a really long time and some things haven't.  He will give you the desires to do His will and it seems like He has already begun doing that, even though you are hurting right now.  We don't get emptied of one thing that He doesn't fill us up with something so much better.  You ARE weak but, HE is strong.  It's HIS strength that will bring you into that place that He wants you to be.  I am praying for you John.

Grace
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 02:39:31 AM by Grace »

JohnMichael

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 02:56:03 AM »

Hi John,

I pray that the Father will give you the desire to do what He wants to do in your life.  Just purely speaking from my own experience and nothing more, I can say that every time He has given me the desire to do something it has been accomplished.  It goes back to the cause and effect that Ray talks about in his papers on "free will".  Looking back, I can see that I never really accomplished anything in my life.  I used to "think" it was me but now after reading Ray's papers on free will and really dwelling on it I can now see that it was not me at all.  Our Father doesn't just give us a commandment to do something but, out of His love for us He also gives us the desire to accomplish His will.  I mean, how much more could we even think or ask for?  Most times, it didn't happen overnight.  Some things have taken a really long time and some things haven't.  He will give you the desires to do His will and it seems like He has already begun doing that, even though you are hurting right now.  We don't get emptied of one thing that He doesn't fill us up with something so much better.  You ARE weak but, HE is strong.  It's HIS strength that will bring you into that place that He wants you to be.  I am praying for you John.

Grace

He did put the desire in me to do right which is why I said I'm willing (He put it there) to give it up for Him. My flesh/physical nature/etc is not wanting to let go, and it's got me depressed tonight. It's true - I am weak, and He is strong.

We don't get emptied of one thing that He doesn't fill us up with something so much better.

Very true. Thank you so much for that, Grace. God used you to help mend a broken heart. :) May He bless you 1000 fold for that.

Thank you :)

John
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:20:44 PM by JohnMichael »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 03:10:08 AM »

i am giving you a warm hug tonite from texas john.  you don't have to let go til you are ready.   :)

claudia

JohnMichael

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 05:28:25 PM »

i am giving you a warm hug tonite from texas john.  you don't have to let go til you are ready.   :)

claudia

Thank you, Claudia. I needed a hug. :)

Hi John.  I am still new here and still trying to figure stuff out.  A big problem is prayer, because of the no free will, I am still trying to figure out my prayer life, as it has changed drastically.  And the more I read, the more it changes.

I keep thinking of John 17:15:
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Whenever I see someone hurting my immediate reaction is God, get them out of that!!!! NOW!!!(More respectfully of course.)

Not understanding God's purposes and timeline, until I learn better I just ask for God to strengthen you as you go through your trials.  I read the end of the story, I already know He wins.

I know I'm not the only one here that has a problem with being judgmental, there are plenty of posts about it.  There are many in the world who would look at someone in your situation and immediately judge you.  There will be a day in the future when you will be able to minister to others with a level of understanding some of us will never have.

Comes hand in hand with "been there, done that, got the t shirt to prove it".

Thank you, Abednego. God answered your prayer and gave me strength.

I'm used to being judged by my fellow humans. Sometimes it's by what they say, and sometimes it's by the looks they give me. If Life were personified, a lot of times it feels like it's clobbering me with a cat o' nine tails, and there are times when humanity likes to join in and throw a few blows. However, God put in me the desire to forgive them, and to beg Him to forgive them and to not lay that sin to their charge, and to place any recompense for it on me instead. God knows the motivations of my heart because He put them there.

EDIT: Please, anyone reading this, do not take that as me trying to point fingers. That was not my intent at all. I was speaking in general. :) If anyone read this, and took it that way already, Please PLEASE forgive me.

I know I'm not the only one here that has a problem with being judgmental, there are plenty of posts about it.  There are many in the world who would look at someone in your situation and immediately judge you.  There will be a day in the future when you will be able to minister to others with a level of understanding some of us will never have.

You have no idea how much God used you to minister to me with this statement. That is probably the most uplifting thing that anyone has ever said to me, and I hope He blesses you 1000 fold for that. :)

Actually, God bless you all tremendously for lifting a brother up in time of heartache. :)

God Bless You All and Keep You Always,
John

« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:23:16 PM by JohnMichael »

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »

Very inspiring post John. I know how it feels to have to let go of something you love. It's heartbreaking, it hurts like hell. I appreciate your bravery, and I hope and pray I can be as brave when the time comes.

There are still many things for me to overcome, and it scares me sometimes. God knows the right time to cause me to overcome, just like whatever God causes you to overcome will be the right time. 

We try not to judge each other the wrong way here, because we know we are all in the same spiritually weak condition. We love to sin, because we are "sinning machines" like Ray says. The good news is when we humble ourselves and admit to God we are too weak to overcome, then He makes us strong enough to overcome.

Will definitely be praying for you. I asked you to pray for me before, I meant it. I'm about as weak as they come, I need all the prayers I can get. It's good to pray for each other.

Peace & Divine Influence to you and all.

G.Driggs

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 12:43:30 AM »

John;

In a similar situation in my past I can emphasize with what you are going through.  In a relationship I was in, which was immoral I was convinced that I really loved this other person and would of given my life for this other one.  Yet now, many years on the other side I can see that I really didn't love this other person at all.  Because if I did my desires would of taken a back seat and I truly would of been more concerned with what was best for the other person than what was best for myself.  If you really love him then you have to give him up both for your well being and his as well.  Real love is in willing to let go and place the others needs before your own and as long as your still in this relationship neither of you can really grow spiritually.  I realize that you are well aware of these things but I know it doesn't make it any easier for you....or for any of us who have been in unhealthy relationships.  May God give you the strength to do what is right and then put some good and healthy relationships in your path to replace what you are losing.   

JohnMichael

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 01:22:59 AM »

John;

In a similar situation in my past I can emphasize with what you are going through.  In a relationship I was in, which was immoral I was convinced that I really loved this other person and would of given my life for this other one.  Yet now, many years on the other side I can see that I really didn't love this other person at all.  Because if I did my desires would of taken a back seat and I truly would of been more concerned with what was best for the other person than what was best for myself.  If you really love him then you have to give him up both for your well being and his as well.  Real love is in willing to let go and place the others needs before your own and as long as your still in this relationship neither of you can really grow spiritually.  I realize that you are well aware of these things but I know it doesn't make it any easier for you....or for any of us who have been in unhealthy relationships.  May God give you the strength to do what is right and then put some good and healthy relationships in your path to replace what you are losing.    

Your words cut me to the marrow (and I don't mean that in a negative manner). I'm not disputing them at all. You are correct. I thoroughly believe that God showed me the ending of this relationship, and I know that nothing is going to happen before He makes it happen "lest (I) boast."

An interesting experience happened the other day that relates to that. I was washing dishes, and that little small voice said, "See how you wash the dishes? You scrub the inside clean first, and then the outside just falls away. So it is with you." God works from the inside out, not the other way around.

God knows I want out of my current situation. It may hurt like all heck, but I do want out of it for the very reason you stated. However, the prison hasn't been opened yet. Is He making me trust in Him and lean on Him first? I believe so. I am remaining celibate - He did give me the strength to do that.

Don't think that I like being what I am. I hate it. I hate it. If I could rip/tear it out of me, I would do so in a heart beat - violently if need be. The flesh loves it, but I think it's the most disgusting thing in the world. I would crucify it myself if I could. However, I look around, and I see the bars of this prison around me, and I know Jesus alone holds the key. Also, "ALL is of God," so this too serves a purpose. Sometimes I've wished that I wasn't plagued by this, and I've been guilty of "greener pasture" syndrome when seeing others' trials/sins, but God has taught me that is also "coveting" that of my neighbor, so I repented and accepted His will in my life - as much as I might hate my sins. I see so many precious treasures that He is doing in me. God isn't finished with me; HE will be victorious!

One such treasure is that I know there are those that have condemned me in their heart. In their heart, they have taken the cat o' nine tails, the hammer, and the nails to me - even built a cross to put me on. However, God put in the me the desire to love them, and forgive them, and beg His forgiveness for them, and even to offer myself in their stead - that He wouldn't lay that condemnation to their charge. Two or three weeks ago, that would not be the case. I know He is doing marvelous, wonderful things, and to Him be all glory and honor and power and praise.

Very inspiring post John. I know how it feels to have to let go of something you love. It's heartbreaking, it hurts like hell. I appreciate your bravery, and I hope and pray I can be as brave when the time comes.

There are still many things for me to overcome, and it scares me sometimes. God knows the right time to cause me to overcome, just like whatever God causes you to overcome will be the right time.  

We try not to judge each other the wrong way here, because we know we are all in the same spiritually weak condition. We love to sin, because we are "sinning machines" like Ray says. The good news is when we humble ourselves and admit to God we are too weak to overcome, then He makes us strong enough to overcome.

Will definitely be praying for you. I asked you to pray for me before, I meant it. I'm about as weak as they come, I need all the prayers I can get. It's good to pray for each other.

Peace & Divine Influence to you and all.

G.Driggs

Thank you, G. You have been in my prayers. :) May He give you strength that even surprises you.

John
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 03:16:46 PM by JohnMichael »

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 03:03:55 PM »

Hey Brothers & Sisters,

I'm torn as to if I should even ask for this, but I could really use some prayers from my spiritual family (that's how I see you all).

Hi John,

I feel your heartfelt request and want to assure you that it is good that you are asking for prayer.  We all need prayer to overcome our struggles.

Here is an email reply from Ray on a similar subject matter that has a lot of "spiritual meat" to digest.  I hope it will be of help and comfort to you. :)

René

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4098.0.html

When you see the "SIN in sin" and start to hate sin as God hates sin, then and only then will you make progress in eliminating these things in your life. Of course, you know, when I say such things it means that God is bringing this about in your thinking and God is enabling you to have to the power to actually conquer these pulls of the flesh.  All we who have had a measure of success in victory over sin to the point that sin "no longer has DOMINION over us" (Rom. 6:8-19), desired to be free from sin LONG BEFORE IT EVER ACTUALLY CAME ABOUT! I believe that most of my readers will say "A-men" to that!

Be patient and do not stop crying out to God for deliverance, for in time God will grant you the fruit of righteousness.

God be with you,

Ray

JohnMichael

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 03:20:57 PM »

Hey Brothers & Sisters,

I'm torn as to if I should even ask for this, but I could really use some prayers from my spiritual family (that's how I see you all).

Hi John,

I feel your heartfelt request and want to assure you that it is good that you are asking for prayer.  We all need prayer to overcome our struggles.

Here is an email reply from Ray on a similar subject matter that has a lot of "spiritual meat" to digest.  I hope it will be of help and comfort to you. :)

René

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4098.0.html

When you see the "SIN in sin" and start to hate sin as God hates sin, then and only then will you make progress in eliminating these things in your life. Of course, you know, when I say such things it means that God is bringing this about in your thinking and God is enabling you to have to the power to actually conquer these pulls of the flesh.  All we who have had a measure of success in victory over sin to the point that sin "no longer has DOMINION over us" (Rom. 6:8-19), desired to be free from sin LONG BEFORE IT EVER ACTUALLY CAME ABOUT! I believe that most of my readers will say "A-men" to that!

Be patient and do not stop crying out to God for deliverance, for in time God will grant you the fruit of righteousness.

God be with you,

Ray

Thank you so much for that, Rene. May God bless you tremendously in your life. Though I rage against the walls of this prison, I believe God is teaching me patience to wait on His deliverance, so I will know HE did it.

God Bless You and Keep You Always,
John

Samson

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »

Hi John,

My Prayers go out in Your behalf. Sorry that you have to endure this suffering. Through God's direction & Grace you've attained recognition. You have recognition that Your particular Lifestyle is a Sin, a falling short or missing the mark. Not many that live out this particular Sin ever do in the present Age or in Ages of the past. Only God can & will provide the CAUSES that lead to not desiring to Sin. Have any of us truly conquered what's listed at Galatians Chapter Five. Lets read below & think about this.

Gal 5:19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

When examining the above list of what's considered: " The Works of The Flesh," Many often think of Murder, Adultery, Witchcraft or Spiritism, Seditions and Heresies. Yet, many overlook, the not so obvious, because many of these Carnal Traits are undetected & unknown by other fellow Humans unless manifested through overt action. Think of Hatred, Envies, strife, uncleaness and Lasciviousness. Not one of us at this Forum are confident to claim that we haven't Sinned in respect to some of these Carnal Traits. I will E sword definition breakdowns of these five I listed for Your examination.

STRIFE: eritheia
er-ith-i'-ah
Perhaps from the same as G2042; properly intrigue, that is, (by implication) faction: - contention (-ious), strife.

Comment: Notice the Word INTRIGUE, The word intrigue is a type of contention where an individual might pose questions to another to obtain information in order find out negative things about another for future use against them.

LASCIVIOUSNESS: aselgeia
as-elg'-i-a
From a compound of G1 (as a negative particle) and a presumed σελγής selgēs (of uncertain derivation, but apparently meaning continent); licentiousness (sometimes including other vices): - filthy, lasciviousness, wantonness.

Comment: Filthy, Lewd behavior, shameful conduct.

HATRED: echthra
ekh'-thrah
Feminine of G2190; hostility; by implication a reason for opposition: - enmity, hatred.

Comment: Jesus stated that if You Hate your Brother, You murder Him in Your Heart. Can any of us say We never had Hostility in Our Heart to any degree.

ENVIES: phthonos
fthon'-os
Probably akin to the base of G5351; ill will (as detraction), that is, jealousy (spite): - envy.

Comment: Jealousy, Spite, ill will. Jealousy permeates Families, the workplace, in THE Churches. You name it, Humans got it.

EMULATIONS: zēlos
dzay'-los
From G2204; properly heat, that is, (figuratively) “zeal” (in a favorable sense, ardor; in an unfavorable one, jealousy, as of a husband [figuratively of God], or an enemy, malice): - emulation, envy (-ing), fervent mind, indignation, jealousy, zeal.

Comment: Indignation, Malice; Ardor- unfavorable type of Zeal.

These are just some of these Carnal Traits commonly found among Fallen Flesh. Notice the last part of that passage at Verse 21 of Galatians Chapter 5 for emphasis: AND SUCH LIKE OR THINGS LIKE THESE(NWT). That phrase indicates that the works of the Flesh are not limited to whats on the List.

John, The point of the above is meant to express that Everyone(All of Humanity), except Jesus are guilty of at least most of these Traits in Their Heart on some level or to some degree.

Consider Paul, The Scriptures confirm that He was the WORST, FOREMOST OR CHIEF among Sinners. He was worse than you ever were or will be, yet we know what God did for Him. Below is an Email answer of Ray's that mentions Paul & what God did to Him and for Him. Also, I've included a Scriptural passage below that regarding Paul formerly.

Dear Dugan:

Thank you for your email and questions.

Why should it seem a thing impossible that God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth should be able to save a sinner?  Why does that boggle the mind?  Paul said that he was the greatest sinner that has ever lived (do we think he LIED?), and it took God about 3-4 SECONDS to save him. God saved him in one flash of light! Paul didn't WANT to be saved. Paul wanted to go to Damascus and PERSECUTE AND LAUGHER CHRISTIANS--that's what Paul wanted to do. But God had other plans for Saul/Paul. And so first He converted Paul. That took about 3-4 seconds. Then He told Paul what he ABSOLUTE WOULD DO, and Paul immediately began to DO THEM.

Now then, why should it seem a thing impossible that God Almighty should save a puny wimp of a sinner like Hitler? Do you think this CHALLENGES God's power to ultimate? If ALL NATIONS are to God but "a drop in a bucket," what pray tell would you liken just ONE of the sinners from ONE of those nations to? And flea? An atom? We blaspheme the name of God and don't even realize what we are doing!

God sent [commissioned] His Son Jesus Christ "To be the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" (I John 4:14). Do you really think that Both God Almighty AND Jesus Christ thought for one second that this mission would end in the utter failure portrayed by Christendom? What a sick and disgusting gospel the Church is sending to the world today.

OF COURSE "None CAN come to Christ, except the Father draw [Gk: drag] them." (John 6:44). And that is precisely what God will do to ALL MANKIND. Every human on earth will repent, and acknowledge Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour (Phil. 2:9-11). But who believes these Scriptures? Virtually no one. God is coming to JUDGE THIS WORLD. Have you never heard that before?

Well what happens when God comes to JUDGE THIS WORLD?

"Because He has appointed a day, in the which He shall JUDGE THE WORLD in righteousness by THAT MAN [Jesus Christ] Whom He has ordained; whereof He has given ASSURANCE UNTO ALL MEN ['all'--that would be EVERYONE, Dugan], in that He has raised Him from the dead" (Acts 17:31).

Judgment Day will "give ASSURANCE TO ALL MEN," but who believes these Scriptures? Practically no one.

GOD JUDGES THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HE DOES NOT TORTURE THE WORLD IN FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY!

"For when Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN
    RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).

But who believes these Scriptures and HUNDREDS just like them? Practically no one.

God is CALLING MANY, but CHOOSING FEW in this church age. When God sets His hand to CHOOSE THEM ALL, He will do just that. And then ALL MANKIND will be saved (I Tim. 2:4, 4:10, etc. etc.)

And God will be "ALL in All" (I Cor. 15:28). Not some in most or a little in a few, but "ALL in All." But who believes these Scriptures? Do you, Dugan? Are you not reading my Series on "The Lake of Fire?" You really should. You will learn more than in ten years of seminary.

God be with you,

Ray

1Ti 1:12  And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Ti 1:13  Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
1Ti 1:14  And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
1Ti 1:15  This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am CHIEF.( prōtos
pro'-tos
Contracted superlative of G4253; foremost (in time, place, order or importance): - before, beginning, best, chief (-est), first (of all), former.)
1Ti 1:16  Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Hope some of the above helps, let me know if I can be of assistance, Samson.

Grace

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 01:07:27 PM »

When examining the above list of what's considered: " The Works of The Flesh," Many often think of Murder, Adultery, Witchcraft or Spiritism, Seditions and Heresies. Yet, many overlook, the not so obvious, because many of these Carnal Traits are undetected & unknown by other fellow Humans unless manifested through overt action. Think of Hatred, Envies, strife, uncleaness and Lasciviousness. Not one of us at this Forum are confident to claim that we haven't Sinned in respect to some of these Carnal Traits.

Yep, that sure includes me and everyone I know.  I don't think anything was left out.  Good post Samson. 

Consider Paul, The Scriptures confirm that He was the WORST, FOREMOST OR CHIEF among Sinners. He was worse than you ever were or will be, yet we know what God did for Him.

I used to think I was a pretty "good" person but, when God started showing me the "real me" I felt as if I was the chief of sinners. 

Stacey

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 01:42:56 PM »

Don't think that I like being what I am. I hate it. I hate it. If I could rip/tear it out of me, I would do so in a heart beat - violently if need be.

Hi John. What you said in the above quote is admirable in the highest degree! I hope we all get to that point with everything God reveals to us is sin in our lives. I am with Abednego on the prayer thing. Since coming to BT, prayer for what ever reason has taken a turn in my life in a direction that I can't even determine. When I see prayer requests I do pray quickly in my heart for what ever the request is.

My heart goes out to you John, you are able to clearly relay your sincere desire for deliverance and your love for God in all your posts. I also agree with Abednego on what he said about you being able to help guide others through the same thing you are going through, when you get to the other side of it all. What a awesome testimony that will be!
Stacey

JohnMichael

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 01:49:54 PM »

Thank you, Samson. It did indeed help quite a bit, and it gave me quite a bit to chew on. May He bless you for that.

Grace, I too have (and still do at times) felt I could give Paul a run for his money in being the "Chief" of sinners. :( It's not out of a position of pride, but one of extreme sorrow.

Stacey, more and more He is putting that desire in me. It's just a little sprout for now, but I can feel it in there. God bless you for your ministering words. :)

May He Bless You ALL :) You all have given me Joy
John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.