bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some sad news.  (Read 3655 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Some sad news.
« on: April 23, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »

Our member Bluzman (Ches) sent a note to let us know that another member--Hoyt from Georgia--passed away a few months ago.  Hoyt was a member and frequent reader of the forum, though he didn't post much.  He also attended some of the conferences.  Some of you may have met him at one or more of those. 

I appreciate Bluzman for letting us know.  I am glad for their friendship, and I hope we can strengthen the bonds of fellowship one with another here. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

JohnMichael

Re: Some sad news.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »

I didn't know Hoyt, but my heart goes out to those that did know him. He's at peace now, and I will keep all of those that knew him in my prayers.

Big warm hugs to you all,

John

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »

I am very saddened by this news...I remember Hoyt.  Dave and Ches...thank you for passing the news along... :'(  We look forward to the day when we will all meet face to face and whole...
Kathy

JohnMichael

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »

Respectfully giving this thread a bump

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 11:23:23 PM »

I don't want to post it publicly, but I have his wife Deb's phone number (and her permission) for any of you that feel led to give her a call. 

If you met or knew Hoyt and Deb or just feel led to give her a call, then PM me and I'll pass the number on to you.

I feel compelled to add this.  I don't want to, but I will.  The New Covenant is all about the inward man.  What we do, we are to do in private and with a pure motive.  Consider this prayerfully before you ask for the number.  I will assume you have when you ask.  The other moderators also have the number if you see them online or just prefer to ask them.

Deb is apparently not computer-savvy and it's unlikely she will be joining us here.  With that in mind, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread for now.  We can open it again later if need be.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 02:11:03 PM »

Just another note to let any interested know that we also now have Deb's home address.  Some of you may feel more comfortable sending her a card or a note.  Again, let any of the moderators know and we'll send you the information.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:15:33 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.