bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 HOURS in Hell?  (Read 15703 times)

Foxx

23 HOURS in Hell?
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:03:33 PM »

This story might as well be called "23 Hours in Hell" (sounds like a rip off from Bill Weise book right?) Not sure if you have heard about this story but this 17 year old girl and her family tells a story about how she died and for 23 hours she was shown heaven and hell. You can look it up, the girl's name is Angelica Zambrano.  At any rate, I just have to say that if you thought  23 Minutes in Hell was unscriputural, ridiculous, evil nonsense then you have got to read this (actually you don't because your head may just explode).

I read through this thing a couple of times and it just chalked full of things she claimed Jesus showed her and said to her. He gave her a pencil and a binder with sheets of paper in it to write everything down while they flew through heaven and hell...not sure why since she was dead and can't take "spiritual" paper back to a physical earth with her.  She makes up stuff that has nothing to do with the Bible, her story revolves around irony and torture just like Dante's Inferno. For example she see's Michael Jackson in hell and Jesus tells her this:

"Those steps that he (Michael Jackson) performed, that's the way I saw demons walk while tormenting people in hell.  They would slide backward and not move forward, while they shout; enjoying the anguish they impose upon the people.  Let me tell you that Michael Jackson is in hell.  The Lord showed him to me after Michael died.  He let me see Michael Jackson tormented in flames."

The demons are doing the moonwalk in hell while tormenting him in real fire?! Amazing...

Also, besides seeing Michael Jackson, Selena (the singer) and Pope John Paul II in Hell having spears thrown at them while being burned there is also an 8 year old boy being tortured for all eternity because he watched the cartoons pokemon and Ben 10...wow..

Jesus replied, "Daughter, it's true, of such is the kingdom of Heaven, but that child must come to Me, for he who comes to Me I will not throw out.

She just combined two different verses that have nothing to do with one another! Jesus says "those who the father HAVE GIVEN to me I will not lose AND those who come to me  I will not throw out... it does not just say "for he who  to me I will not throw out" and besides she just combined two different verses? So Jesus combines verses of the Bible from when he was here on earth to formulate a new idea just for this girl? Why didn't he warn of such a thing here? It's ridiculous bull!

Selena is tortured even worse than she already is when people, who are still alive, play or sing her songs apparently! How could you be tortured any more than to have spears flung at you by demons into your body while being burned forever?!

I'm tempted to write a full paper on this but it is just so out there it would take a while. I guess I just needed to vent a little bit so my own brain didn't explode by the lunacy and evil of this paper I read. I just to get this off my chest and since you guys are always willing to listen I figured I would be safe addressing it here. Anyway, God bless you all and thank God that such a place is not real! Praise Jesus...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:17:13 PM by Foxx »

mharrell08

Re: 23 HOURS in Hell?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 03:29:27 PM »

I wonder what's this obsession with the number 23? Wasn't there a horror movie, made in the last 4-5 years, called 'The Number 23'?

Foxx

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »

Yeah, Jim Carrey was in it I believe.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 04:03:10 PM »

Foxx, you know that 17 year old girls don't lie.  They also never, NEVER exagerate, are always emotionally stable, and are uniformly disinterested in celebrities.  

Maybe she wants to be Bill Weisse's Youth Minister.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:31:04 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 04:33:27 PM »

She makes up stuff that has nothing to do with the Bible,

Jer 14:14  Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Zec 10:2  For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.

Any 'idol of the heart' that one 'takes to heart' against the Truth of His Word will be answered accordingly.

Jer 2:19  Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.

2Sa 22:27  With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.

And how shall The Lord answer them according to the multitude of their idols?

Eze 14:1  Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me.
Eze 14:2  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 14:3  Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?
Eze 14:4  Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

Eze 14:9  And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.
Eze 14:10  And they shall bear the punishment of their iniquity: the punishment of the prophet shall be even as the punishment of him that seeketh unto him;

Peace...Mark

Duane

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:53 PM »

I have just completed re-re-reading Ray's LOF series and I think all the answers have already been
"scholarly" answered with corresponding verses to cooberate.  I hate to see Foxx go to all that work when it has been done.  If Ray is nothing else--he is thorough!

mmijares

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 11:20:31 PM »

I haven't read the full script but I think this story of 23 hours in hell is really funny! :-D

The devils are moonwalking?!  I can't wait to talk about this with my friends over a bottle of beer (or maybe two) and a plate of cashew nuts!  Hah!

Samson

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »

Hey Foxx,

Michael Jackson in Hell & Dancing,  :o, I guess if Your Crazy & weird, it's no excuse in preventing Yourself from ending up there. You wonder what type of Demons that Girl is entertaining when conscious,  ;D. No need for Me to read the Book, need more time to study Truth, my time is too valuable to waste on Falsehood, but thanks for the update. Of course, after reading Ray's comment regarding The Bohemian Grove(Club) in one of His papers & checking online for additional information about that Club, nothing should surprise Me,  ;).

Thanks, Samson.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 12:10:23 AM by Samson »

santikos

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 11:45:57 PM »

For those who are old enough to remember:  Michael Jackson was in flames, literally, when he did a Pepsi commercial. Maybe what Jesus showed her was a you tube video of michael burning up   ;D

Foxx

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 01:13:17 AM »

Well, I know that Ray has done quite a thorough job on such things but for myself its a good way to practice refuting such unscriptural claims. It helps me to think about things when I write them out. I'm not too bright, haha. slow learner here guys
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:15:29 AM by Foxx »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 01:23:48 AM »

Well, I know that Ray has done quite a thorough job on such things but for myself its a good way to practice refuting such unscriptural claims. It helps me to think about things when I write them out. I'm not too bright, haha. slow learner here guys

That's absolutely true...except the "not too bright slow learner" bit.   :)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

markn902

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »

23 hours in hell sounds like my last trip to the BMV  :D

Seriously though there is some ridiculous stuff out there. I watched part of a history channel show that aired over easter weekend called "the gates of hell" that showed people looking for an actual entrance to hell through deep caves and caverns.. Had some, I guess, priest?? he was wearing a white collar anyway. Talking about some recording made underground in siberia that blah blah you could hear people screaming whatever.

It's hard to believe that people are still peddling this crap and I feel bad for the kids who are hearing this nonsense and believing it to be truth. They are the real victims here IMO

daywalker

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 08:07:18 PM »

I wonder what's this obsession with the number 23? Wasn't there a horror movie, made in the last 4-5 years, called 'The Number 23'?

I wouldn't be surprised if both Bill Weise and this Angelica chick both had their "visions" after watching that movie! Seems too convenient.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.