bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Pray  (Read 3093 times)

Christian

Please Pray
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:11:47 PM »

Hello everyone,

If you feel led could you please say a prayer for me tomorrow morning PST.

I have a growth in my throat.  Tomorrow morning a doctor will biopsy the growth.

thank you

Peace

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Please Pray
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:44:26 AM »

Praying dear brother! :)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Grace

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 12:00:08 PM »

Hi and welcome!

I am praying, as well, that our Father will give you all that you need when you need it and comfort you in the process, removing all fear and replacing it with His love and mercy and grace.

Grace

JohnMichael

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:03:46 PM »

Welcome to the forums!

Praying that Father's will is done, and He gives you the strength for whichever route His will is. May He also give you peace.

John

Christian

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 10:53:54 PM »

Thank you JohnMichael, Grace and lilitalienboi16.

I felt very calm and collected during my appointment.  I'm positive you're good will and prayers were a part of that.

The growth was growing at the tip of my Uvula.  It seems that the growth had doubled in size since my last appointment roughly 30 days ago.  We decided to cut it off and he did that right at the office.  He also looked deep down my throat and said he did not see any signs of cancer or other such nasty things so that is very good news.

It's hurts right now but I have a pretty high pain threshold so if this is the worst I'm sure I am going to be just fine.

Once again, thank you for your prayers.

Peace,

Christian
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.