bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pam(The Freckle Girl)  (Read 13640 times)

Samson

Re: Pam(The Freckle Girl)
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 09:56:10 AM »

Samson,
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, (just logged in now). I empathise with your situation because I've got two very dear friends who have depression and it's not easy at all for them, they need time to heal and a lot of understanding and love.
May the Lord give you His divine strenght to see this through and be there for her when she needs you.
Blessings.
Jingle

Thank you to All Responders, Kat, John Michael, Lauriellen, John From Kentucky, Walt, Duane, Antaiwan, Marques, Onelovedread, Linda Crawford, Christopher(Daywalker), Deborah(Arcturus), Janine(God is Gracious), George Driggs, Rene(through PM) and Jingle too for Your Heartfelt concerns.

Thanks to Phone conversers for aiding Me with soothing words of comfort & support; John Popovich, John Michael, Kat and Rene.

Good News ! Pam is being released from Prison Today, Oops, I mean the Hospital,  ;D. I get to pick Her up at 10:00 AM. After one Week of being Single, in a fleshly sense, I have more empathy towards those without a Mate. For Pam and I it's going to be a glorious Day, indeed,  ;D;), Too Bad I have to go to work at 4:00 PM.

Kind Regards, Samson.

daywalker

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 01:47:19 PM »

Samson,
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, (just logged in now). I empathise with your situation because I've got two very dear friends who have depression and it's not easy at all for them, they need time to heal and a lot of understanding and love.
May the Lord give you His divine strenght to see this through and be there for her when she needs you.
Blessings.
Jingle

Thank you to All Responders, Kat, John Michael, Lauriellen, John From Kentucky, Walt, Duane, Antaiwan, Marques, Onelovedread, Linda Crawford, Christopher(Daywalker), Deborah(Arcturus), Janine(God is Gracious), George Driggs, Rene(through PM) and Jingle too for Your Heartfelt concerns.

Thanks to Phone conversers for aiding Me with soothing words of comfort & support; John Popovich, John Michael, Kat and Rene.

Good News ! Pam is being released from Prison Today, Oops, I mean the Hospital,  ;D. I get to pick Her up at 10:00 AM. After one Week of being Single, in a fleshly sense, I have more empathy towards those without a Mate. For Pam and I it's going to be a glorious Day, indeed,  ;D;), Too Bad I have to go to work at 4:00 PM.

Kind Regards, Samson.

No, I think you got it right the first time! LOL  :D  Glad to hear the good news! God bless.

Daywalker  8)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 06:44:12 AM »

I'm very happy for you both!

Arc

Samson

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »

Samson,
Blessings.
Jingle

Kind Regards, Samson.

O.K. Samson, rub it in to us single men.  The Father keeps us from such fleshly lusts in order that we can have more time for studying the Scriptures.   ::)   Like the Song of Solomon 4:5, "Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle, which feed among the lilies."  The Father does like His little jokes.   ;D

Yes John, I Love that verse from Song Of Solomon, plus a lovable Hind. Yeah, God does have quite a sense of Humor. He Created & is creating in His Image us Misfits that reside at this Forum. We are like the Misfits from the Island of Misfit Toys mentioned in that Cartoon Movie, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer or the Mental Degenerates in Formation mentioned By Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZ07jg94EU

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 10:58:44 AM »

We are like the Misfits from the Island of Misfit Toys mentioned in that Cartoon Movie, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer or the Mental Degenerates in Formation mentioned By Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Funny, but true. ;D ;) :P

René

Linny

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »

Great news!

Roy Coates

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 09:49:03 PM »

Still pray for you and yours, Peace

Vangie

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 01:18:21 PM »

I'm checking in - would appreciate prayers.  Guess we'll meet in the hall, Pam!

Thank you,
Vangie

daywalker

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »

I just noticed that this thread had been viewed 666 times  :o , so I viewed it again to save the day.  :D  ...I hope you and Pam are doing well.

Samson

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 06:30:52 PM »

I just noticed that this thread had been viewed 666 times  :o , so I viewed it again to save the day.  :D  ...I hope you and Pam are doing well.

Very observant Dude, glad I didn't notice that,  ;D, wouldn't want to be accused of drawing My Power from the Dark Side of the Force. Everything okay around here, it's tolerable, except the Weather. People in the North East were whining about lack of Rain after a one week dry spell, Well, now were getting it,  ::).

Thanks Christopher for altering the numbers, Samson.

Samson

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 06:51:28 PM »

To all of my brothers and sisters in Christ,

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and support during my hospital stay and the prayers for my wonderful husband. It helps me alot to know so many people are there supporting me during this time. I saw many faces in my stay, many young,many old and all with different problems. Again I want to say thank you very much for all the support. To give my wonderful, loving, caring husband a little chuckle when he reads this.....all your prayers have pulled me back from the dark side of the force!

All my love,

Pam(frecklegirl)

Duane

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 01:50:22 PM »

Pam...sooo GLAD you are back!  Now take care of Samson--he was completely LOST without you.  I could see him pacing back and forth around the house, burning the toast and tripping over his shoes from all the way from up here in New York! 
He loves you very much!,
Duane

gmik

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2011, 02:26:43 PM »

Thoughts and prayers still w/ you two.

God Bless and you are not alone!!

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2011, 02:51:11 PM »

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and support during my hospital stay and the prayers for my wonderful husband. It helps me alot to know so many people are there supporting me during this time. I saw many faces in my stay, many young,many old and all with different problems. Again I want to say thank you very much for all the support. To give my wonderful, loving, caring husband a little chuckle when he reads this.....all your prayers have pulled me back from the dark side of the force!

All my love,

Pam(frecklegirl)

It's lovely hearing from you Pam and a delight to know that you are recovering. :)

René

Samson

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 12:37:55 AM »

Samson, can I send you a PM?

Yes, go right ahead, unless your angry at me about something,  ;).

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »

All my love,

Pam(frecklegirl)

;D Sweet!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Duane

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2011, 08:27:35 PM »

I pray for you and Pam; and, ofcouse, Ray several times a day.  Now I get to pray for Vangie.
Prayer changes things!

Vangie

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 07:03:01 PM »

Thanks Duane--I'm back!  Many thanks to you and Pam and Brad and all of this forum family.  I appreciate you all so much.

Love,
Vangie

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »

I'm back!

It's about time. ;)

Craig
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.