bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: singing hymns...  (Read 5113 times)

acomplishedartis

singing hymns...
« on: May 05, 2011, 12:37:31 PM »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:37:50 PM by moshe »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: singing hymns...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 10:48:00 PM »

Love the song, Moises.  Very fresh sound and clean message.

I poked around the link you provided to the art and intellect site.  I've also been following the internet-indie "front-porch" scene for at least a dozen years.  Some very cool stuff on there, and I look forward to going back.  We do tend to swing between info-overload and the incredible shrinking commercial playlist.  No doubt others will appreciate the 'gate-keeping'.  I hope it does well.

Most of my 'stuff' is a little ancient for that site, perhaps.   :D     
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:01:56 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 05:53:27 AM »

Keep to your style Moises...an orginal is never boring... :)

Arc

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »

Hi Moises, I like your song. It's pleasant easy listening with a great message. Thanks for sharing it with us.  :)
Stacey

acomplishedartis

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 12:55:21 PM »

.  .
 U
 -

Drew

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 03:53:35 PM »

Moises,
For the last couple of days, since my controversial post, I think I've been stumbling around trying to figure out where my place (gift, whatever it is) is in this community. I have been extremely interested in contribution. I listened to the song you shared with us and was moved. I'm going to shut up for a while and just observe and listen until it's time for my input. Keep on doing what you're doing.

Drew

Drew

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 03:57:26 PM »

To clarify; my interest is in your contribution, not mine.

Drew

Grace

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 11:18:28 PM »

Hi
A few days ago I made a post regarding an art compilation that I am puting together on the 'inspirational section' (http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,13037.0.html).

Here is a song that was made last weak by online colaboration. It was writen by my cousin and friend Gilberto like a year ago, by then I

had already made the melody. The music was re-shaped and fine recorded last weak by Sam (he is a very good with music and instrments). I

met Sam Wyatt from Autralia on the forum also like a year ago. We have still in contact by emails and last weak I got this idea of sending him the raw material and he was glad to give it a try.

Link:
Redemption; http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12976815/Redemption.mp3

I really liked this Moises!  Thank you for sharing it.  Peace and calmness surrounded me each time I listened to it and a longing for the reality of it to come to pass.

Grace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.