bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting Time  (Read 3797 times)

G. Driggs

Interesting Time
« on: May 05, 2011, 07:20:56 PM »

With the belief that all is of God, He is taking me somewhere I'm uncomfortable with. I don't completely understand it, but it really seems like a choice I'm making based on my own sinful desires maybe He is fixing to humble me, I dunno. I'm a little scared, and a little ashamed and feeling like a big ole hypocrite. Don't know why this is happening, but I believe God knows what He is doing as He directs my steps. This is kinda discouraging, so please pray for me as you see fit.

Thanks,

G.Driggs

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:30:38 PM by G. Driggs »

Duane

Re: Interesting Time
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:54:56 PM »

Driggs...will do!  However from reading your multitude of posts, I would say that you really have it "pulled together" and it is just a matter of applying what you know.
I wish I knew "just what you forgot" about this theology! (that's a complement!)

daywalker

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »

With the belief that all is of God, He is taking me somewhere I'm uncomfortable with. I don't completely understand it, but it really seems like a choice I'm making based on my own sinful desires maybe He is fixing to humble me, I dunno. I'm a little scared, and a little ashamed and feeling like a big ole hypocrite. Don't know why this is happening, but I believe God knows what He is doing as He directs my steps. This is kinda discouraging, so please pray for me as you see fit.

Thanks,

G.Driggs

You're not alone! I'll pray for you as well.

Daywalker

JohnMichael

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 12:30:49 AM »

Will definitely continue to keep you in prayer, G. May He give you strength.

Big Warm Hug

John

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 05:00:37 PM »

13 No trial has taken you except what is human. Now, faithful is God, Who will not be leaving you to be tried above what you are able, but, together with the trial, will be making the sequel also, to enable you to undergo it.

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »

Hope and Pray things are going well for you George

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 10:35:38 PM »

Hi George
I went through a terrible trial that lasted for about seven years, and in the end saw very clearly that it wasn't all about me.
God truly works in mysterious ways.

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.