bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Enough said...  (Read 5648 times)

Gabriel

Enough said...
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:24:21 AM »

rumpelstiltskin

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Enough said...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 01:55:04 AM »

Some of us grow up in the international school for political and social correctness and others grow up in the gutter. Fact of life

Peace
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

Gabriel

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 02:08:00 AM »

Some of us grow up in the international school for political and social correctness and others grow up in the gutter. Fact of life

Peace

?

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:31:51 AM »

Sorry Gabrial
A lot of people probably think I was those ranting camels, and propably rightly so. But I just cant help myself sometimes.
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

Gabriel

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 02:41:13 AM »

Hey nothing to apologize for  :) I was just looking at videos of crazy animals online, and had the 'what the' response when I saw two angry camels in a tiny car with no description whatsoever.

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 03:26:38 AM »

I'm extremely tempted to mention a few things on youtube I saw recently related to the dress code post, I mean MY GOD I just can't figure how on earth one would put something like that on! (extra novelty straplettes, I guess) To avoid banishment I'm not going there and instead log off and keep my mouth shut. Dress code topic over, It derives from pagan traditions of men and is pagan to its absolute core.

Check out Gabriel's clip

Dorothy Parker

Samson

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 10:01:53 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdkeccSJPw

Hey Dude,

Thanks for that ! I have something to tell you that will blow your mind in response to this Video. The Car in the Video looks exactly like my 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra, same color too.  :o

Your Older, Older & Older Brother, Samson.

Gabriel

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 02:28:54 PM »

Hey you aren't that much older then me bro. Actually you are the exact age as my dad.  ;D Although I am always telling everyone "they are as old as they feel" My dad is often grumpy like those two angry camels.

Take Care Brother,

Gabriel  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.