bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evil  (Read 5509 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Evil
« on: July 10, 2006, 01:48:50 PM »

ray,
i dont hate you. i dont know you  i only know what you are writting or blogging or editoralizing on the net. i dont hate anyone that is not in me. and further more the scriptures will not burn me because i am sealed with the holy spirt of promise and i do have eternal life. 1 jn.5:13. you say just read what i have written and i have and thats what is disturbing. at the beginning of your lake of fire series you use the analogy of god created man and they malfunctioned comparing man to a machine malfunctioning anology and not taking responsibility for the malfunction. god had two choices when he made man he could have made us with a grandfather clock key in our backs and wind us up and let us go and we would have no choice in our decision making or he could make us with freedom to choose. its just that simple. also you go on to quote isaiah 45:6-7 (AND CREATE EVIL) the niv says i bring prosperity and create disaster that seems to say something else.

Dear Mike:
Have it your way:  The next time there is a giant earthquake or tsuname that wipes out hundreds of thousands of men and women; boys and girls, and infants.  Just fall to your knees and thank God that this was merely a "disaster" and not real "evil."
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became.................."
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.