bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Announcing Bible Truths Meeting!  (Read 11641 times)

gmik

Re: Announcing Bible Truths Meeting!
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 11:51:59 PM »

Now Mr. Camping is saying it will be in 5 months!!

Get over yourself already!!!!

daywalker

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »

hahaha... ya, I saw that too. He claims it was a "miscalculation". LOL... Can't wait to hear his next excuse in October.........

daywalker

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 01:41:15 PM »

hahaha... ya, I saw that too. He claims it was a "miscalculation". LOL... Can't wait to hear his next excuse in October.........

Scratch that... Based on his history, he'll probably use the SAME excuse.... AGAIN...

In 1992, Camping wrote a book titled "1994?" about the world coming to an end that year.
He wrote, "When September 6, 1994, arrives, no one else can become saved. The end has come."
He said this earlier apocalyptic prediction didn't come true because of a mathematical error.
"I'm not embarrassed about it. It was just the fact that it was premature," he told The Associated Press last month. But this time, he said, "there is...no possibility that it will not happen."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/21/preacher-harold-camping-gets-doomsday-prediction-wrong/#ixzz1NTQJvQTr

Grace

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »

Scratch that... Based on his history, he'll probably use the SAME excuse.... AGAIN...

In 1992, Camping wrote a book titled "1994?" about the world coming to an end that year.
He wrote, "When September 6, 1994, arrives, no one else can become saved. The end has come."
He said this earlier apocalyptic prediction didn't come true because of a mathematical error.
"I'm not embarrassed about it. It was just the fact that it was premature," he told The Associated Press last month. But this time, he said, "there is...no possibility that it will not happen."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/21/preacher-harold-camping-gets-doomsday-prediction-wrong/#ixzz1NTQJvQTr

I listened to his open forum the night he was being interviewed by the media after may 21....he said a long time friend of his, Otero, I think was his name (I'm not sure but, I think this person had left FR a long time ago but, don't quote me because I may not be correct)...anyway, this friend and Camping had talked after all of this and he was explaining to Camping that this was a spiritual event that was to take place and not a physical event....so, therefore, from what I gather, he (Camping)  is still of the assumption that his May 21 date was not wrong, spiritually, but he had been looking to the physical aspect....therefore, the October date still stands from "his point of view".... because "now" his "eyes" have been opened to it.... so, I'm thinking he is going to be teaching in this direction now if there are any followers left after all of this...

This is NOT what I BELIEVE.....just want to make sure you understand that I'm NOT agreeing with him, only giving the information I heard on that discussion a few days ago with the press.

daywalker

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »

I listened to his open forum the night he was being interviewed by the media after may 21....he said a long time friend of his, Otero, I think was his name (I'm not sure but, I think this person had left FR a long time ago but, don't quote me because I may not be correct)...anyway, this friend and Camping had talked after all of this and he was explaining to Camping that this was a spiritual event that was to take place and not a physical event....so, therefore, from what I gather, he (Camping)  is still of the assumption that his May 21 date was not wrong, spiritually, but he had been looking to the physical aspect....therefore, the October date still stands from "his point of view".... because "now" his "eyes" have been opened to it.... so, I'm thinking he is going to be teaching in this direction now if there are any followers left after all of this...

This is NOT what I BELIEVE.....just want to make sure you understand that I'm NOT agreeing with him, only giving the information I heard on that discussion a few days ago with the press.

Ya, I read that too, he claims it was a spiritual judgment and that no one can be saved anymore from now unto October 21 (if i read it correctly). It's like the saying Ray uses, "you cannot corner a snake in a briar patch". This charlatan will continue his false prophecies so long as their are ignorant sheep out there willing to shell out their hard-earned money to fatten his wallet. When that Great Day that he keeps trying to predict actually comes, He isn't going to be so happy about it...

Godspeed,
Daywalker  8)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.