bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HopeinChrist480 Introduction  (Read 6786 times)

HopeinChrist480

HopeinChrist480 Introduction
« on: May 21, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »

Hello, I'm HopeinChrist480 and I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. God had felt my worry from the heretical doctrine of never-ending torture. I believed this for the majority of my life but one day I was doing Scriptural studies with the help of the google search engine and I saw a site about Universal Reconciliation. I went through it and as I did the tears flowed because I knew that God had finally lead me the Truth and that my life would never be the same. I came to www.bibletruths.com as well and the tears continued to flow. Mr. L. Ray Smith has helped changed my life. I hope that he gets better soon. Never would I go back to the heresy of never-ending torture. But that I had been lied to all these years by people with ph.d's in heresy! The televangelists who get rich off of teaching God's Word which I feel is wrong. Why didn't they teach for free and have a money making job on the side? I used to watch the 700 club a lot but stopped because I realized that they mainly want your money and they are deceived by lies and half-truths but also because I had a dream. I had a mostly lucid dream once where I was in a cafe and there was a big screen t.v. with Pat Robertson on. He was talking about something that was inaudible to me or I just forgot. Then I turned my head to the right to a table and looked down for a couple of seconds being in thought. I thought that it must have been the Father's voice. Whether I was sad for some reason or confused, I can't remember. All of a sudden I heard a voice. He said, " 'You don't belong here.' " The dream ended but I can remember everything from it. Usually I forget dreams. I haven't watched the 700 club ever since. I was taking a nap one time in a depressive state which may have been the late evening. It was because of the doctrine of never-ending torture that I was depressed. I was in a sense of hopelessness while asleep and all of a sudden out of nowhere I felt a jolt like that of electricity go through me and it woke me up instantly. I knew that it was God, immediately. Shortly after I went online and came to know of universal reconciliation. Maybe it was a short time before or even the same day but it may have been the prior that I was worrying that I may had committed blasphemy against The Holy Spirit. Even then I would never mean to do such a thing. I was in tears and crying to God and all of a sudden I heard a voice say, " 'What's the problem?' " I may have said aloud or silently to myself, " 'who are you' "? I felt like it was the Holy Spirit responding to me. I heard in my spirit, " 'Gabriel' ", so I relaxed then. I believe that I must have thanked God. Shortly after there was the jolt. I know that God is watching out for me and this was His way of showing it. I'm of the firm mind that people who believe in the doctrine of devils of never-ending torture are not truly saved. If they die in the state, then will have to go to the temporary judgement in the lake of fire. I believe that God allows satan to use this deception so that God can test of our faith. The sad thing is that the majority fall for it. Thank you for your time and listening to my testimonies. I look forward to talking and greeting you. All of you if I may. May God choose to bless you.

:D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:29:45 PM by HopeinChrist480 »

One Love

Re: HopeinChrist480 Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 08:20:56 PM »

HopeinChrist480
Welcome, you found your way here and it will lead you home.
Stay blessed.

HopeinChrist480

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 08:41:05 PM »

HopeinChrist480
Welcome, you found your way here and it will lead you home.
Stay blessed.

Thank you very much, Gordon.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 09:19:09 PM »

Welcome aboard.  I pray you will contue to grow in Grace and Truth. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

HopeinChrist480

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 09:27:57 PM »

Welcome aboard.  I pray you will continue to grow in Grace and Truth.  

Thank you. I've read over Mr. Smith's studies and they are outstanding. I've yet to see anyone with such a knowledge of the Word as he. Compare this to the heretical teachings of the mainstream! Especially, the televangelists. Notice the difference? There's a big one. They can't reconcile the doctrine of devils of never-ending torture with God's character. No one can. Therefore, it must be false. A pagan doctrine from the Babylonian exiles, pagan Egypt, and the catholic church in the dark ages. These preachers have ph.d.'s in heresy and not Truth. To think that I was deceived for so long! I don't want this topic to become a discussion for it. I'll save the rest for the appropriate forum(s).
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 09:31:01 PM by HopeinChrist480 »

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 09:46:45 PM »

Welcome to our little family here.  We have been blessed with a spirit of harmony and this is unlike any forum that I have ever been a part of.  God bless you and bless us all as we continue to learn his ways and truths.

Kat

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 01:36:36 AM »

Hi HopeinChrist,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
I hope you will find comfort in the fellowship we have here. Here a few links to help you find youe way around here.

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

cherokee

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 09:26:24 AM »

Hey HopeinChrist,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you have joined us.

Blessings,
Suzie

Samson

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 11:16:18 AM »

Welcome HopeinChrist480,

Glad that God navigated Your way to this Site. You'll find that many of the Forum Members were greatly disturbed with the concept of Endless Punishment in it's different forms prior to Our arrival to this Site. Of course the belief in "Free Will" or "Free Moral Agency" is the main contributor in believing Endless Punishment. A Major Veil lifted from Our Eyes, for sure, Now we are seeing more clearly.

The World wasn't worthy of Us(Forum Members) & in their Eyes, We are the refuse. Former Babylonians from a variety of Denominational backrounds: WWCOG, JW'S, Catholics, Pentecostals, SDA, Baptists and even a few former Atheists. Aside from learning much from Your journey here, it's unlikely You'll get bored,  ;), much stimulation of thought and some occasional levity, too. So, fasten Your seat belt and prepare for the best spiritual ride you'll ever encounter in this Age.

Kind Regards, Samson,  :).

indianabob

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 05:59:48 PM »

Welcome to the forum Hope in
We are always pleased to greet a new truth seeker.

Kindly, Ole Indiana Bob

HopeinChrist480

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »

Thank you all for your encouraging words. May we remain in the unity of the faith and grow, together.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 08:11:54 PM »

Thank you for correcting my typo too.   ;D  Feel free to do it any time you want. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

HopeinChrist480

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 08:21:35 PM »

Thank you for correcting my typo too.   ;D  Feel free to do it any time you want. 

haha no problem.

Linny

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 12:12:57 PM »

Welcome to the forum HopeInChrist! May you be as blessed as I am for being here with these amazing folks.
Linny

gmik

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »

Hi and sorry I missed this thread.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your testimony.

You are among like-minded people and as Samson said all kinds of backgrounds but w/ a strange desire/hunger/need to know that God was not going to torture people forever and ever!!

Please feel at home here and let us get to know you!

gena
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.