bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saying Hello!  (Read 6257 times)

crazy4bam

Saying Hello!
« on: May 22, 2011, 11:44:36 AM »

To All My Brothers and Sisters,

To some of you I am not new to the forum,(Frecklegirl)to others I am. For those who do not know me I will try and make this short and sweet. I was once married to a very abusive husband, and after I was able to leave him I began drinking very heavy. I have been sober know for 15 years. Recently, I had to be hospitalized due to my depression and post traumatic stress disorder. Even after all these years the abuse that my first husband put me through still haunts me.
       Know on to the good news, I am married to a wonderful loving, caring man. I think that I am the happiest I have been in my whole adult life. Despite, being in the hospital for depression. My husband(Samson) has been my rock through all of this. I could not have asked for a better person. Samson(Brad) helps my parents when they call, does his best for his daughters even though he can not see them as often as he likes.
        People often said that our Creator works in mysterious ways, I believe that. It was a mystery how Brad and I met each other at a time when we both were not looking for each other. The other mystery, well learning God's truth. My mom is not overly religious, but taught all her kids about the bible the orthodox way. Thanks to my husband reading me the truths from this forum, I have learned alot. I did join before but lost base with things. Brad would still teach me the truths along with some good friends here on the forum, whom we talk with on the phone. I have rejoined and will try to help others and learn as  i go along.

Your sister and friend in Christ,
                                                                                        crazy4bam

JohnMichael

Re: Saying Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »

Welcome back to the forums :)

Blessings,
John

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 01:00:30 PM »

Hi Pam,

Nice to hear from you and welcome back to the forum.  I have faith that the Lord will continue to comfort and strengthen you during your spiritual journey.  You are blessed to have a partner like Brad. :)

René

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 01:07:20 PM »

Saying Hello back, Pam.   :)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 05:38:38 PM »

Hi Pam,

Well it's good to have you back, though it's almost like you never left  :)
I hope you will find a way to particapate that will give you the fellowship that you need and can help us as well.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 05:57:23 PM »

Welcome back freckle or crazy 4 girl.

Nice of you to mention about Brad.
We like him too.

Indiana Bob

Stacey

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 06:22:13 AM »

Hi Pam, welcome back!  :)
Stacey

HopeinChrist480

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 08:46:13 AM »

Welcome back! Please take the time to read Mr. Smith's studies if you haven't already or missed a few. This is on the bible-truths homepage. Enjoy.

:)

cherokee

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 09:06:07 AM »

Hey Pam,

I remember you and am glad you have rejoined us. Have kept you and Brad in my prayers.

Blessings,
Suzie

Samson

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »

Welcome back! Please take the time to read Mr. Smith's studies if you haven't already or missed a few. This is on the bible-truths homepage. Enjoy.

:)

Don't Worry, Hope In Christ, The Crazy Person She's Married to and Who she's Crazy For, because sometimes I drive Her crazy consistently draws Her attention to Ray's Articles, Not With standing 1 Peter. 3:15. Prior to Us getting Married, Her Mother came to realize that I had deep desire to Study, Learn & Know the Scriptures and proceeded to laugh with much amusement.  ;D;)

Thanks For Her Reminder, We won't let Her off that easy,  ;D

Linny

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 12:10:31 PM »

Pam! So good to have you back!  ;D
Your hubbie is a great guy and I appreciate both him and you very much.

I was also physically and emotionally abused by my first husband. I also found out later in life that my father whom I'd admired my whole life was a compulsive liar and most of what he'd told me since childhood was brainwashing and lies. He spent his last years being extremely mean to myself and my mom and sister and slandering us while we cared for him.

I spent 7 years after my divorce partying and finding love in all the wrong places. Then God grabbed me up and handed me my wonderful husband of 20 years this August.

I choose daily to live my blessings and not in the crapola that was my life. I was rescued from that and so were you. May you continue to live your life in the today and not the yesterday. May you see yourself as the much loved woman that you are right now in the present.  May you release the pain of your past and take on the yoke of Christ instead.

Blessings to you! Lin

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 01:29:44 PM »

Beautiful words Linny ~  :)

After a career in giving to those less fortunate, it is about time for you to receive now Pam!

A big hug to you and yes...I agree...it takes a fine man to stand with a fine woman....

Blessings
Arc

Daddysgirl

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 04:26:47 AM »

Hi Pam

I always loved your jolly spirit when you used to post as the Frecklegirl. Would have never guessed you had a past of so much trauma. May God's peace abide with you and Samson as you forget what's passed and press on to what lies ahead. I wish you two many happy years ahead :)

Matty

gmik

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2011, 05:17:25 PM »

Just saw this thread...

hello Pam and welcome back!!!

markn902

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 11:01:33 PM »

:)  :)  :) HI!  :)  :)  :)

walt123

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 02:06:59 AM »

Hello Pam

Its good to see you posting,and with Gods help over coming your past ,and looking
forward to better times with your best Friend Samson,GOD  bless you both .

Your brother Walt.

crazy4bam

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 12:24:49 AM »

:D :D :D :D Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am taking in all the love from all of you and holding it close to my heart. I dedicate this song to all on the forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af8mB9ABuJA

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 02:12:38 PM »

Hi Pam..I'm sorry the other day when I responded to your post that I didn't know it was YOU! I don't spend much time here anymore so I hadn't heard that you were back!!  I think you're a pretty amazing lady! And I know you're as good for Samson as he is for you!! I love both of you very much! I understand what you mean when you said the two of you found each other when you weren't looking for each other, I love that!! God does have his way of surprising us, doesn't He! He uses us to help each other along the way..and everything we go through just gives us the caring to look at others in a different way..I'm glad you're getting better all the time..I look forward to the day that we are all healed and whole!  :D

Hugging you tight!
Kathy  :-*

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 02:41:21 PM »

Kathy,

You have to be an Angel straight out of the vault of Heaven and Pam, thank you for that song!

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.