bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Service excellence?  (Read 3555 times)

stephen

Service excellence?
« on: May 23, 2011, 05:29:28 PM »

The following is an actual exchange of correspondence between a customer and the Irish Railway Company.

Gentlemen,
I have been riding your trains daily for the last two years, and the service on your line seems to be getting worse every day. I am tired of standing in the aisle all the time on a 14-mile trip. I think the transportation system is worse than that enjoyed by people 2,000 years ago.
Yours truly,
Patrick Finnegan
--------------------------------
Dear Mr. Finnegan,
We received your letter with reference to the shortcomings of our service and believe you are somewhat confused in your history. The only mode of transportation 2,000 years ago was by foot.
Sincerely
Irish Railway Company
-----------------------------------
Gentlemen,
I am in receipt of your letter, and I think you are the ones who are confused in your history. If you will refer to the Bible and the Book of Numbers, 22nd Chapter, you will find that Balaam rode to town on his a@@. That, gentlemen, is something I have not been able to do on your train in the last two years!
Yours truly
Patrick Finnegan.

Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Just shows, you don't have to get cross to make a point.

Duane

Re: Service excellence?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »

Did you know:
the Bible holds the World Record for the "shortest man who ever lived"?  Bildad the Shuhite--Job 2:11
Also the first person who ever smoked: Gen. 24:64 "Then Rebecca lifted her eyes, and when she saw Isaac,
she 'lit off her Camel' --"

gmik

Re: Service excellence?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 10:43:24 PM »

:D :D

baseball too.....Gen 1:1  in the big inning
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.