bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Female/Male Brain  (Read 14190 times)

Samson

Re: Female/Male Brain
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2011, 10:27:51 AM »

Ninny,

You're hilarious! ;D Your post made me crack up!  I'm glad someone came in here to lighten things up today! 

Pam,
I haven't really met you yet, I don't think but...Hi!!!

You two are still pretty young...just wait until your husband pulls up to a mailbox and tries to order a burger and fries from the "speaker box"  ;D...then we might need to study that female/male brain thing a little deeper.

(Craig's gun....shhhhh...but I've been told you better beware....it's one of those Tonka specials and I hear they are deadly, with bullets of course but, we know Andy won't let him have any today so it's ok)

Grace

Grace,

After reading the Thread(s): Male/Female Brain; Guilty & Ranting On, it's like giving birth to Psychotherapist,  ::). I feel like I made a quest appearance on the Dr. Phil Show & The View.

Ninny, Just for your information: Crazy4BAM was formerly, The Frecklegirl(Pam), My Wife. By your statement:"If Your around here long enough," I gathered that you didn't know that. Well, I hope She's around here long enough, if it's part of God's Will, She will be around here long enough,  ;).

Well, one thing all of us that responded would agree on, IT WASN'T BORING. Thanks to the usually expected ones that kept this Thread from being boring and some unexpected ones that threw Me a curve, that kept this from being boring,  ;), ;D.

Keep on Trucking, Samson.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.