bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Enjoy!  (Read 5163 times)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Enjoy!
« on: May 28, 2011, 01:50:56 PM »

Hi members,

Ray has been blessed to be a gifted teacher and I have, especially, gotten much joy and encouragement from the closing statements he has made following a Bible Conference.  My absolute favorite conference wrap-up came at the conclusion of the Nashville, 2007 Bible Conference.

I highly recommend that anyone of you who may need an additional dose of encouragement today, to listen, again, to this audio.  Here is the link:

http://bible-truths.com/audio/Nashville07_8.mp3

Enjoy!

René
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 02:04:05 PM by Rene »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Enjoy!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »

wanting to want to. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Grace

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »

For the first time in years, I'm totally speechless!  :-X ;D  AWESOME!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! 

Grace

JohnMichael

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 03:56:45 PM »

That was indeed a blessing. Thank you, Rene for posting that. I needed to be reminded that God sees the desires of our hearts even when we stumble.

John

Drew

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 05:24:06 PM »

Thanks Rene! What a blessing. Our God is truly wonderful.

walt123

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 02:12:59 AM »

Hello Rene

Thank you for that uplifting reminder. :D

Walt.

Extol

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 09:47:39 AM »

Thank you Rene! I came online this morning to listen to Ray's Free Will Is An Oxymoron teaching, but I listened to this instead.  8)

Some of the highlights for me:

-Whatever our lot in life, we always want to change it.

-Some of you are not meant to learn a lot of stuff.

-You cry out to God, because you see that you can’t do it. If you could do it then you would become self-sufficient and you wouldn’t need God. You need God. He will always make you dependent on Him.

Also this:

-What's it all aboooooout, Alfiiiiiie? lol  :D

Vangie

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 04:58:04 PM »

Thank you for sharing, Rene.  I listened to the whole link and enjoyed it and feel very blessed.

Love,
Vangie

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 02:34:39 AM »

..."just make it real"..."do the right thing"..."God looks at your heart"...

our ray is truly a Godsend. 

rené, thank you dear sister.  you knew.  we all needed this.

:) claudia

chav

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »

Hi
funnily enough I've been listening to this whilst cycling to work this morning.Timely message for me at the moment.
Dave

deblynn

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 08:47:15 PM »

Thank-you, Rene, for posting this, online.  Sometimes, there's so much reading I want to get through, but after awhile, my eyes seem to glaze over.  I enjoyed hearing the audio, and it makes a difference to hear Ray speak, instead of just reading.  Please feel free to share more!
-Debra

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »

Thank-you, Rene, for posting this, online.  Sometimes, there's so much reading I want to get through, but after awhile, my eyes seem to glaze over.  I enjoyed hearing the audio, and it makes a difference to hear Ray speak, instead of just reading.  Please feel free to share more!
-Debra

Hi Debra,

I see this is your first time posting and I would like to welcome you to the forum. :)  I am delighted that you and so many others have found refreshment in this lesson from Ray. 

Since you are new to the forum, perhaps you are not aware of the location of all of Ray's other audios.  There is a nice collection of studies you can listen to.  Here is that link. :)

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,13.0.html

René 

Samson

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 10:47:08 PM »

Hi members,

Ray has been blessed to be a gifted teacher and I have, especially, gotten much joy and encouragement from the closing statements he has made following a Bible Conference.  My absolute favorite conference wrap-up came at the conclusion of the Nashville, 2007 Bible Conference.

I highly recommend that anyone of you who may need an additional dose of encouragement today, to listen, again, to this audio.  Here is the link:

http://bible-truths.com/audio/Nashville07_8.mp3

Enjoy!

René

Yes Rene,

That was an up building concluding section to that Conference: " What's it all about Alfie." That part helps us get Our Balance & Center again about this Eon(Lifetime).  :).

Thanks, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.