bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4631 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: July 10, 2006, 06:46:05 PM »

Hello Ray
    May the Spirit of Christ and the presence of God continue to "set the captives free " and use you mightily in His plan and purpose. It is a sheer delight to see how God who is able, is making His grace abound toward you, who have been given sufficiency skill and astuteness in your answers proving a good job well done!"

May God bless you Ray, superabundantly, far over and above all that you dare ask or think, beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams. That's what I hope and pray for you  to the praise of God and acknowledgement of HIS hand in blessing me and talking with me in words of liberty, authority and peace.

I am sure that there are many others like me who can say that your answers to letters ferret out deep questions that have never been answered before.  What a joy to find a well of fresh "living" water. I am sure that with many others I acknowledge God for the ease and enjoyment of receiving the fruit of Godly blessing since finding your web-site!..... I thank God for knowing that we need His help. Thank you that you help us by sharing what you know to be true.....
    Deborah

What can I say, Deborah.  You are too kind. You make my day.
    God be with you and bless you in all your needs,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.