bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judging the Angels?  (Read 7274 times)

onelovedread

Judging the Angels?
« on: June 03, 2011, 10:57:04 PM »

Ray writes in "Exposing the Secret rapture":
FROM WHERE DO WE JUDGE?
1. "Or are you not aware that the saints shall judge THE WORLD? And if the world is being judged by you, are you unworthy of the least tribunals? Are you not aware that we shall be judging MESSENGERS, not to mention life’s affairs?" Notice that the same "you" and "we" are to judge the "world" AND "messengers." And the judging of messengers is linked with judging "life’s affairs." "Life’s affairs is not something going on in OUTER SPACE! Life’s affairs are things on the earth, which is the same location at which we will be "judging messengers!" And these two judgments are not separated by thousands of years.
2. I have never gone into outer space, however, guess what? I have and still do wrestle creatures among the celestials! "... for it is not ours to wrestle with blood and flesh, but with the sovereignties, with the authorities, with the world mights of this darkness, with spiritual forces of wickedness AMONG THE CELESTIALS" (Eph. 6:12)! Now think for a moment, if we can right here and now, from the earth, wrestle with creatures among the celestials, why can’t we also judge and instruct them as well, FROM THE EARTH?
3. When Christ returns to set up His kingdom on earth, He brings the place of authority or rulership that He has prepared for the apostles with Him so that "... where I am, YOU ALSO MAY BE" (John 14:3). During Christ’s reign on earth His apostles will be WITH THE LORD. Now notice I Thes. 4:17 where it is stated that when Christ returns to the Gentile saints "... thus shall we always be together WITH THE LORD ..." We also will be with the Lord on the earth, not in outer space.

If we are roused in incorruption and we put on immmortality to wear the image of celestial beings, is it not possible that we will have access to the celestials in a more "advanced" manner than we do now in the flesh. Is it therefore not possible that we may not be "bound" to the earth? Any thoughts?

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Judging the Angels?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 02:02:24 AM »

Ray spent that time to explain that the Rulership will be on and from the earth.  That's where the work will be done, apparently. 

I'm not sure what the alternative for being 'bound to the earth' is for Celestial beings.  I don't think it has anything to do with the ability to visit 'rocks in outer space'.  If that's not what you are talking about, then never mind.   ;)  I think when we get a fuller understanding of just what Spirit is, we'll have a better picture of how it relates to the physical universe, including the earth.     
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 12:25:45 PM »

Hi onelovedread,

If we are roused in incorruption and we put on immmortality to wear the image of celestial beings, is it not possible that we will have access to the celestials in a more "advanced" manner than we do now in the flesh. Is it therefore not possible that we may not be "bound" to the earth? Any thoughts?

Well I think there was clearly a big (actually huge) difference in what Jesus Christ was and His capabities from while in the flesh and after His resurection. He appeared and disappeared at will and seemed to be able to go wherever He wanted to in an instant. I am thinking that the Elect will also share in those benefits when they have been resurrected to spiritual bodies.

Another thing is that Moses wanted to see the glory of God and was told; "For there no man can see Me and live." So will the flesh and blood people raised back up and put on earth be able to actually see the glorified bodies of Christ and the elect? I know Jesus Christ appeared to flesh and blood people as a flesh and blood person. Maybe it will be different then, if the elect are always present on earth or will that presents always be visible?

This is a subject that holds a lot of interest and many questions. There are quite a few places that Ray mentions bits and pieces about this throught his articles, here are a few that I found.

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-C.html ---------------------------------

No, Jesus does not live far far away on the other side of the universe in a place called heaven. Heaven is not a place; heaven is the realm of spirit. Jesus does not sleep in heaven. Jesus does not live in a physical heaven. Jesus will not live in a physical body full of holes, for the rest of eternity either. It is impossible to even think about these important issues of life with the mentality of Christian doctrines. Jesus Christ is “spirit”: “Now the Lord is that SPIRIT…” (II Cor. 3:17).

http://bible-truths.com/email4.htm ---------------------------------------

Nimrod did not think that he could really build a tower that would go to heaven, but rather to reach into the heavens as a tall tree or mountain.

Seeing that Jesus said while He was on this earth, that He was also at the same time, IN HEAVEN, ought to dispel and fanciful idea that the Heaven of God's Throne is in outer space on some huge galactic rock.

God's heaven is a higher spiritual realm of life and existence, not a geographical location in outer space.

http://bible-truths.com/lake11.html ------------------------------------

However, there is a much deeper meaning to this "assembling" that few have ever seen. I never saw it myself until I read a paper by J. Preston Eby, entitled: "FORSAKE NOT THE ASSEMBLING."

I will quote an excerpt or two from his paper:
v
It is a meeting in a higher realm, on a higher plane, in the high places of the Spirit, and in the heights of Truth. It is a gathering together in a dimension above. It indicates an assembling IN THE SPIRIT…"

(All Caps belong to Mr. Eby).

This Greek word episunagoge is used only one other time in Scripture, and that is in II Thes. 2:1:

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together [Gk: episunagoge] unto Him."

In Hebrews 10 we are admonished to "assemble" in an high meeting, a meeting in the SPIRIT! In II Thes. 2 this meeting in the Spirit will become a literal meeting with our Lord.

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html -----------------------------------------

"And thou Capernaum, which art exalted to HEAVEN, shall be thrust down to hell [hades/death/the grave]" (Luke 10:15).

Sinful Capernaum was never exalted to GOD’S heaven, but to their OWN HEAVEN, the heaven of their own minds. Their city never left the surface of the earth, but IN THEIR MINDS they thought they had reached "heaven." Now then, with this in mind, let us move ahead two verses and see how all these Scriptures tie in and harmonize together. Verse 17:

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the DEVILS are subject unto us through your name. And he said unto them, [I know] I BEHELD Satan as lightning fall from heaven [when and as it was happening through the commands of His disciples]."

Christ’s disciples were filled with JOY over the power that Jesus had given them so that even spirits were subject to them. Jesus had just said that He would thrust Capernaum down from THEIR HEAVEN, their high place in their own mind. Next the disciples report back that they were able to cast down spirits (demons) from men’s minds, from their own heavens. They were excited to tell Jesus what they had done. They had the power to cast down DEMONS from men’s heavens, from out of their MINDS. And Jesus answered them back by saying, YES, I KNOW, I BEHELD Satan (prince of the devils and demons), fall from the heaven of men’s minds while you were doing it! And then even Jesus "rejoiced" (Verse 21).

God has a heaven. It is a SPIRIT REALM. It is where God lives and has His Being. Men too have a heaven. It is likewise, the REALM where they live and have their being—they spiritually live in their own minds, their own heavens.

Notice Prov. 23:7, "For as he THINKS in his heart, SO IS HE." The ‘heart’ is the innermost seat of our deepest emotions, but it is accessed through the MIND. It is what one thinks that determines what one is. When the king of Babylon THOUGHT that he had ascended into heaven in his mind, then that is where HE WAS, "so IS he." But ... BUT, it was man’s heaven and not God’s. No ‘man,’ no ‘carnal man’ has ever ascended into God’s heaven of spirit,

"And NO MAN has ascended up to heaven [God’s heaven], but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man WHICH IS IN HEAVEN [right at the very time He was speaking these words]" (John 3:13).

Jesus could live "on earth" and "in heaven" at the same time! But carnal men live in the heaven of their minds all the time. Man’s heaven is a place of spiritual delusion; whereas God’s heaven is a place of spiritual enlightenment.

"And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the EARTH [of man] and the HEAVEN [of man] fled away; and there was found NO PLACE FOR THEM… And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. And I saw a NEW heaven and a NEW earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." (Rev. 20:11, 16 & 21:1).

It would be mind-boggling enough to think that the entire UNIVERSE could "flee away," but it would be quite another to then suggest that, "there was found NO PLACE FOR THEM." That would be absurd if taken literally. ALL THESE THINGS ARE SPIRITUAL! In the white throne judgment there will be no more a place for the flesh, for the carnal mind, for man’s heaven. There will truly be no place found for them. They will be annihilated in God’s "CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29 & I Cor. 3:15)!

God will give man a new earth and a new heaven, and as for the great sea of carnal, God-defying humanity, "…and there was NO MORE SEA."

http://bible-truths.com/lake13.html -------------------------------------

There are three realms of humanity and three realms of spiritual understanding. The lowest of all is the sea. Those with at least some spiritual understanding are those who dwell in the earth. And those who have the very mind of Christ are those who dwell in heaven. ALL REALMS will give honor and glory to God:

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, [need I explain that ‘fish’ do not have the mental capacity to comprehend what is being taught here—these are MEN, MANKIND, HUMANITY] and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sits upon the throne, and upon the Lamb for the eons of the eons" (Rev. 5:13).
v
Next notice that:

"And when the dragon saw that he was cast into the earth , he persecuted the WOMAN [the Church] which brought forth the man child [the manifest sons of God]" (Rev. 12:13).

Where is the Church? Does she dwell in the spiritual realms of heaven? No. Is she located in the sea? No. She dwells in the earth. She is higher than the sea, but lower than heaven; she dwells in the earth. These are the three realms spoken of in Revelation. If we can’t get our thinking above the symbols themselves, we will never ever understand the book of Revelation.

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D4.htm ------------------------------------------------

CONVERSATION: This one is a bit confusing to say the least. There are three different Greek words used for this word. Two are nearly synonymous, but the third is totally different. [1] "For ye have heard of my conversation [Gk: 'behavior, Young's, Concordant; 'manner of life,' Rotherham's, New American] in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it" (Gal. 1:13). This was the manner or behavior Paul had before conversion, before his change. [2] "...but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation [Gk: 'we behaved ourselves,' Concordant, New American, Rotherham's, Young's etc.] in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward" (II Cor. 1:12). Before Paul's conversion he "wasted" the church, but now he is "behaving" himself in a godly manner and is an example to all. [3] "For our conversation [Gk: 'citizenship,' Rotherham's Young's, New American] is in heaven [the heavens]; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ" (Phil. 3:20). Now that Paul has changed his life, his realm of citizenship is in the heavens "from whence" his Saviour will bring this reward to Paul and all the Elect at the resurrection.

http://bible-truths.com/email10.htm --------------------------------------------------

God intends for ALL OF HIS CHILDREN to live ETERNALLY WITH HIM IN GLORY. When and how is this accomplished according to the Scriptures?

It is true that ALL WILL BE SAVED (I Tim. 2:4 and 4:10 and a hundred other verses like this). However, NOT ALL are saved at the same time. Only those in the FIRST RESURRECTION will inherit the Kingdom of God on earth to reign with Christ. ONLY the "very ELECT."  ONLY those who "OVERCOME." ONLY the "manifested SONS OF GOD."  

Eternity in heaven is NOT the "REWARD" of the saved. EVERYONE will eventually be in the realm of heaven with God for eternity. But ONLY those who are accounted worthy to be in the first resurrection will receive a SPECIAL MARVELOUS GLORIOUS REWARD. And what is that glorious reward: "EONIAN [AGE-ABIDING] LIFE, in the KINGDOM OF GOD, ruling and reigning with Christ's for "aions of the aions" until ALL in the heavens and ALL in the earth, and ALL under the earth [the deceased] are ALSO BROUGHT IN GOD'S FAMILY!  It is a special reward to occurs AGES before the rest of humanity receive salvation. This reward is all through the New Testament, but few indeed, seem to see it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:31:22 PM by Kat »

gmik

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 07:21:49 PM »

Whew.....awesome teaching!!!

Thanks Kat for all these "Ray-snippets" you insert in most of the threads!  Its meat!

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 06:01:56 PM »

Thank you, Kat. That was really helpful. It seems that as soon as I think I've got a handle of some of the truths, I realize by the answers to my questions that I understand very little. Thankfully, God isn't finished with me yet and has provided you guys on the forum to help me grow. I really do appreciate all of you.

Kat

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »

Here are a few more places where Ray speaks of the kingdom of heaven and what it is.

http://bible-truths.com/lake6.html  ----------------------------------------------

JESUS CHRIST—THE ROCK

"According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation and another builds thereon. But let every man take heed how he builds thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which IS Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation…" (I Cor. 3:10-12).

We already saw that we are God’s building of living stones that are to produce garden varieties of spiritual fruit.

Paul gives us an even clearer description of this spiritual building process in Eph. 2:19-21,

"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are [being] built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the Chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed [being connected together] grows unto an holy temple in the Lord: In Whom ye also are built together for an habitation [dwelling place] through [in] Spirit."

God’s Word portrays a far different and higher spiritual destiny than the Christian candy-coated heaven of a Disney World Magic Kingdom with pearly gates, streets of gold, fluffy clouds, and chubby-cheeked cherubs strumming their little harps while huge choruses sing rock-n-roll gospel music and the saints practice rapping with the angels in a land of endless mountains of chocolate and candy where everyone has his own mansion in which to live in the lap of perpetual luxury, laziness, and non-accomplishment, catering to the lusts of the flesh while delighting over a vision of countless billions writhing in unspeakable torturous pain of an eternal lake of fire. What a HELL that would be!

Maybe it is time we rid ourselves of all the fabled fantasies of pagan nirvanas. Saints are never going to a geographical location on a huge rock or planet in outer space called "heaven." There will never descend out of heaven a literal city with pearly gates or streets of gold. We will never live in such a literal, physical, material city! These are symbols, metaphors, and word pictures to describe SPIRITUAL REALITIES.

God’s kingdom is SPIRITUAL. All in God’s kingdom will be SPIRITUAL. And all this is being build on a huge SPIRITUAL ROCK—The CHRIST. Jesus Christ is the "Chief Corner Stone," the "Foundation," the "ROCK!"

http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html --------------------------------------------

"To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna" (Rev. 2:17).

We can’t grow spiritually unless we eat SPIRITUAL FOOD. When we eat of Christ’s spiritual body, we grow spiritually; when we stop eating spiritual food we spiritually starve and spiritually die. If we eat spiritual food, we grow, we mature, we are "continuing in Christ’s word" and Christ word is spirit and therefore spiritual food.

What is our next reward if we "continue" overcoming?

"…and will give him a white stone and a in the stone a new name" (Ver. 17)

Now we learned that this stone is really a pebble which is a symbol for a ballot, which acquits us of guilt and justifies us, allowing for our admission or entrance into the Kingdom, signed and signified by Jesus Himself. If we continue to overcome, this white signed, ballot stone of entrance into the Kingdom is waiting for us with OUR NAME on it. Remember "as Jesus is, SO ARE WE…" His name is OUR name. If we continue to overcome, we will be given another great reward.

"And he that overcomes and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations" (Ver. 26).

Say, did you notice that most important phrase, "keeps my works UNTO THE END?" Do you suppose there was a purpose for adding those words at this place in the rewards? You know there was. We must "keep on, keeping on." We cannot look back. We cannot fail to continue in Christ’s words and works. We must take up our cross. We must suffer persecution. We must "fight the good fight." We must "keep the faith." We must "pray without ceasing." And we must make it to the end,

"And you shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED" (Matt. 10:22).

THEN we will be qualified to have "power over the nations." But reigning requires that we be RIGHTEOUS. We must reign the nations with spiritual power, not with military might. Our motives and our love must be PURE.

"He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment" (Rev. 3:5).

The "white raiment" is the same "clean white, fine linen" of Rev. 19:8, "for fine linen is the righteousness of the saints" (Ver. 08). When we attain to this degree of overcoming, God makes an absolute promise to us:

"I will NOT blot out his name out of the book of life" (Ver. 5).

Just how high do the rewards of Jesus to the overcomer go?

"Him that overcomes will I make a PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE OF MY GOD" (Ver. 12).

A pillar is a main support in a temple. It speaks of a position of GREAT DISTINGUISHED RESPONSIBILITY at the Spiritual Headquarters of the entirety of the universe in Mt. Zion. But if He is going to give us ALL THAT HE HAS, He expects us to do as He DID and become what He IS.

"To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me on My throne, EVEN AS I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in His throne" (Ver. 21).

We are to overcome "even as" Jesus Christ conquered and overcame. What was it that Jesus Christ "overcame?" John 16:33,

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but BE OF GOOD CHEER; I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD!"

Jesus Christ overcame EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD, INCLUDING THE WORLD! And here is God’s command to the believer who would become an overcomer and conqueror in Christ Jesus:

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world, If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world [which MUST be overcome and conquered!]" (I John 2:15-16).

We are to also "overcome the world" just as Jesus did. Not by ourselves, but by Jesus "Christ IN us, the hope of GLORY." Christ lives His life IN the believer, and in the believer Christ will, "overcome the world," over and over again in each new believer. And then one day, Jesus Christ will say to YOU, "Sit with Me on My throne—We are going to save the Universe together."

We already read in Romans 8 that the whole creation is groaning for the manifestation of Sons and Daughters (saviours) to free this world from its vanity and corruption.

And so, there is ONE church, and all overcomers from that church receive ONE reward, the SAME reward, and that reward is CHRIST and all that His many symbols and names represent, all that He IS ("as He is, so are WE in the world"), and in the Kingdom of God as well. These are the highest and most glorious honors ever to be bestowed upon a man or woman of the human race!

"He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches."

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6142.msg49588.html -----------

HEAVEN OF THE HEAVENS

So what is the kingdom? We are the kingdom of God. We are the kingdom of the heavens. Where does God reside? In heaven. God resides in heaven, but it is not called the kingdom of heaven in the Greek, you can check Rotherham and all those, it’s kingdom of the heavens, plural. We are the temple of God. God resides in His temple God resides in heaven. We are the heaven in which God resides, where He dwells. But don’t get to haughty, because the Scriptures say, not even all the heaven of the heavens can contain Him.

2Chron 6:18  …Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You.  How much less this temple which I have built!

But never the less it is true, He does dwell in the heavens. But they can’t even contain Him, He’s bigger than that. But He does dwell in His heavens, we are His heavens, we are His spiritual kingdom. But it does not yet appear what we shall be, we only have the earnest, down payment of His spirit.

Eph 1:14  which is an earnest of our inheritance, unto the redemption of God's own possession, unto the praise of his glory.

We have the down payment, but John says we will eventually see Him as He is, because we will be like Him. We will be like Jesus Christ.  

1John 3:2  Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.

So we are the kingdom of God. Christ is going to return with a kingdom. What does He return with?  What is the symbolism of how Christ returns? He returns on, what is He riding? A white horse. Is anybody with Him? An army. Are they walking? They are riding on white horses too.

Rev 19:14  And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

What is that army? The kingdom of God... IT'S US! We are coming with Him, He is going to gather US up. Gather up what? His army, His kingdom!  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 08:15:30 PM by Kat »

Heidi

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 10:01:47 AM »

Whew.....awesome teaching!!!

Thanks Kat for all these "Ray-snippets" you insert in most of the threads!  Its meat!

Absolutely the very best of meat cuts.......it was a great refresher.....thanks Kat!

Heidi

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »

We can’t grow spiritually unless we eat SPIRITUAL FOOD. When we eat of Christ’s spiritual body, we grow spiritually; when we stop eating spiritual food we spiritually starve and spiritually die. If we eat spiritual food, we grow, we mature, we are "continuing in Christ’s word" and Christ word is spirit and therefore spiritual food.

God is really speaking to me tonight regarding keeping, keeping on.....I guess I have fallen into the trap of complacency......being spoonfed spiritually made me lazy to seach Gods Scriptures on my own....doing my own studying as well as being fed by Ray and this forum.

Grace

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 11:23:43 AM »

God is really speaking to me tonight regarding keeping, keeping on.....I guess I have fallen into the trap of complacency......being spoonfed spiritually made me lazy to seach Gods Scriptures on my own....doing my own studying as well as being fed by Ray and this forum.

I am so hungry for the spiritual manna.  I knew years ago there was something that wasn't right about the teachings of the "traditional" congregations because they all had a literal teaching.  I met only a few who had a spiritual teaching and even that was in error.  It was through constant questioning the Father that He began opening up His word to me little bits at the time, teaching me from the things around me and bringing scripture to me in bits and pieces but never seeing it in a way I have the last few months and all of a sudden now it's coming really fast.  I'm not sure I'm able to put it all together yet and there is so much I don't understand but, I can see now that He has been behind me and has gone before me through my entire life guiding me in the direction He wanted me to go through "causes" that were not of my own making.  I never saw that before the way I'm seeing it now.  The trip hasn't always been pleasant but in whatever He used it has been rewarding, even the parts I thought were bad.  He knows my heart and He will get me where I need to go.  That's one thing I am really becoming so sure of as never before.  I didn't see that until reading Ray's papers and about John looking behind him.   There are many things Ray has said that has stuck with me and the Father has used it to make some things so much clearer.  That's all I can say about it.  I've always been a worrier and tried to make things happen on my own, that's the reason why I open my mouth when I should be silent and maybe when I should speak I don't because I love the person who is blind and don't know how to help them but, I know the Father loves them and He is kind and merciful.  I also see now that He is a consuming fire.  It wasn't like I couldn't see it before but, didn't have an understanding of it all. 

Grace

mharrell08

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »

I am so hungry for the spiritual manna.

Just remember, while it is sweet in your mouth, it is bitter in the belly [Rev 10:9-11].  :D

Kat

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 12:15:25 PM »

Hi Grace,

Yes this process can seem painfully slow, "For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little" (Isa 28:10). I can see that as I read I learn things, and as I continually learn new things I can gain more from what I already read, so i need to return and read things over and over, there is always something new to be gained.

I was in the church for 25 yrs and seriously devoted  :-\  I was overjoyed to come out of her, but when I looked back over all those difficult yrs there, I was kind of perturbed that God keep me there for so long. But I have come to realize that we need the church experience as a backdrop, so we will have personal knowledge of it and boy do I. But I don't regret it like I once did, it was for the good purpose to learn by. I believe that all the things that have happened in our life is for training and preparing us in some way. Our experiences give us knowledge, even the bad and evil things that have happened in our lives we learn from. I can imagine as the elect in the next age judge/help/deal with all of mankind, those pass life experiences will be very useful, there is nothing like experience in relating to a situation. Maybe that is why God has put the elect through all manners of evil in this life (but I believe it is always framed), so that He will have a group/body/kingdom that can deal with and relate to the peoples needs personally.

That's right Marques, for now it is bitter sweet.

Just remember, while it is sweet in your mouth, it is bitter in the belly [Rev 10:9-11].

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Grace

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 12:32:21 PM »

Thank you Kat.  That's what I'm trying to say.  I couldn't see that before the way I do now. :)

Grace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.