bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How I feel lately  (Read 6847 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
How I feel lately
« on: June 04, 2011, 07:53:28 PM »

Work has been very stressful the last month and will continue to be for a least another month.

This is what I feel like much of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MhgnMX73Pw

indianabob

Re: How I feel lately
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »

Thanks Dennis,

Slim Whitman is the man.
What a voice.

Bob

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 01:51:16 AM »

Dennis..I hope your head doesn't blow up and leave green slimy stuff all over the place!
 Bob, Slim Whitman is good, but let me tell you there is one song of his, "Love Song of the Waterfall" the high pitch violin in that song will kill any alien anywhere!! :o
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 02:14:01 AM »

On second thought I believe that high-pitched instrument in the Love Song of the Waterfall may be a steel guitar! But whatever it is it really could be used as a weapon!! :)
Kathy ;)

Samson

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 10:12:50 AM »

Work has been very stressful the last month and will continue to be for a least another month.

This is what I feel like much of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MhgnMX73Pw

Dennis,

My take on the Video you presented portrays One's Brain exploding from an excessive amount of stress. Sorry that Your overwhelmed of late from work related stress. July & August is the busiest Month for Me at work, I don't relish it. However, it's probably minimal compared to yours.

Proverbs. 24:10, " Have you shown yourself discouraged in the day of distress, Your power will be scanty."

May it be God's Plan for you to endure this stress & prayers are made in your behalf.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 01:48:07 PM »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 01:51:18 PM »

I'll try to remember not to yodel around you until August.

That's the least I can do...and I always like to do the least I can.  nyuck nyuck
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Grace

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 01:58:18 PM »

Arc,  :)

Truly beautiful music!!

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 01:22:10 AM »

Deborah, you made me smile!!!!!!!judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 06:56:11 AM »

Thank you Lindy and Linda ~  :)

The songs aren’t offered to make more sales for the record companies nor are they presented on behalf of any religion, nor are they intended to promote any  creed or doctrine. They are offered in empathy of light the lamp of love in the heart does not attribute to conformity in any secular beliefs.

Dennis offered a truly magnificent song about love, that for me, though it spoke of a man’s love for a woman, it exemplifies in  Parable  the Love God has for His Son, the world of which would mean nothing without HIM!

Here is the song Denny gave the BTF some years ago...its merit remains. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Febr_t_qa9U

Hope you’re feeling better Dennis...
Arc

judith collier

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »

Arc, how exquisite!! By all the world's values Pavoratti could have resided in pride and egotism and been forgiven because of his talent. James Brown could have scoffed at operatic because of love of his talents and his culture. If only the rest of us could mix it up a bit how beautiful and refreshing the world might become.
It's only because of ufamiliarity with each other we don't recognize we are the same. I think the internet with all it's stupidities is doing a good job in educating us. Those who don't 'get it' will eventually be "left behind".
judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 04:15:31 PM »

It's only because of ufamiliarity with each other we don't recognize we are the same
.. ~ :) that will be healed! ~ :)

Well said Judy!

Arc

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.