bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Journey from Genesis to Revelation  (Read 12086 times)

acomplishedartis

Re: My Journey from Genesis to Revelation
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »

It is, like knowing the secret code that unlocks the gems of God's word, or being the only sighted person, walking with a group of blind people through an art gallery.

Nice way to put it.

One of the best things that I know is how little do I think that I really know. Just of reading a couple verses I get overwhelmed and want to see with what other verses they relate and then I overthink the whole matter and check out the different translations and the greek and the translations. Because I am still young, and don't have plenty of time to go there for very long, yet, so I keep rereading the lake of fire until God will bring more time. I also like to research certain themes like things of technology, how certain things work and artistic stuff, and try to relate my BT lessons with that kind of things. And also I enjoy coming to the forum and see what's going on. Like a brother just got these blessing, what a good starting to now start poundering and overthinking and meditating for a long, long time.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 03:17:37 AM »

Sleep is over-rated, Moises.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 04:42:58 AM »

Hi Arc.
So, you're a Beatles fan too? Great music and great lyrics. Sounds like they almost believed in a Sovereign God, eh? They're destined to if they didn't! ;)

Drew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs&feature=related

;D ;D ;D

acomplishedartis

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 10:05:23 PM »

Sleep is over-rated, Moises.

You tell me. I was very good at sleeping little.      Now I really try to get more balance on it.       
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:44:02 AM by moshe »

daywalker

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 01:54:57 PM »

I have read the Bible through many times in my lifetime but I enjoy it more NOW that B-T HAS OPENED MY EYES SO I KNOW WHAT
I'm reading!   It is interesting now to read "The Daily Bread" or hear Dr. Stanley on T.V. and KNOW WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW!
We, the FEW, are a priviledged bunch because God, thru Ray, has given us the "inside scoop" not available to the "called".  It is, like
knowing the secret code that unlocks the gems of God's word, or being the only sighted person, walking with a group of blind people
through an art gallery.

I agree with Moises. Nice analogy! It truly is a blessing, and every day I ask God 'why me? I don't deserve this.' But then again, maybe that's why....because that's the kind of attitude He wants me to have  ;)

Daywalker  8)

Duane

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 04:20:13 AM »

Exactly!  That's the way I feel every day!  Why am I so priviledged that a person Icasually knew introduced me to B-T and it changed my whole daily life and spiritual life.  It also "re-arranged" my family and "friends".   ::)
Why, God, do I deserve to be let in on the real truths of the Bible--when millions of Christians are following the Church of Babylon and
don't even know it!  How special I feel--and then to have a new family at B-T is the greatest--from all over the world!

acomplishedartis

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 05:30:34 AM »

Yes, The answer for the ones that God have chosen is ''predestination''. Let's think on it,, there is billions and millions of people, and all we humans are born with weak hearts. So the more humans walking the earth the more wicked choices existing all around. These is one of the many reasons why I believe that evil have increase at these age of history. On these present dark world, God already knew whom would He chose first and why and when would He do it and how.

More than special I feel choiseless, in a sense that I am geting more and more convinced that we really don't have any free-will on any matter.

daywalker

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 02:56:48 PM »

Yes, The answer for the ones that God have chosen is ''predestination''. Let's think on it,, there is billions and millions of people, and all we humans are born with weak hearts. So the more humans walking the earth the more wicked choices existing all around. These is one of the many reasons why I believe that evil have increase at these age of history. On these present dark world, God already knew whom would He chose first and why and when would He do it and how.

More than special I feel choiseless, in a sense that I am geting more and more convinced that we really don't have any free-will on any matter.

True, and this makes it even more astounding, that millions (or billions?) of years ago, when God was putting together His blueprints (if you will) for this Creation and how everything was going to unfold, and then He decided who He was going to "let in" on His little secret, who was going to learn theses Truths...that I popped into His mind... Why? (Note: I'm not claiming to be an "elect" it's far too early for me to know that, but that God chose me to know what so few in this world have ever had the privilege to know is amazing in and of itself)... I think of King David's words:

"Such knowledge is marvelous beyond me; It is impregnable; I cannot reach to it." (Ps 139:6, CLV)

Daywalker  8)

Drew

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 03:14:41 PM »

DayWalker, I am so happy that your having read thru so quickly created this discussion and Duane, my son introduced me to BT and now he has no interest when the impact on my life has been immeasurable. Moises, your comments brought to mind James 1 and especially verses 17 and 18. Recently, I have been experiencing an unbelievable "luring of my own (fleshly) desires", however, because of a new understanding, I know that "apart from Him" it is impossible for me to even resist that "luring". Knowing that "all is of God" and for our, ultimate, perfection; Peace reigns supreme. Much more to express but I'll leave it at that. Thanks forum members for all your input. ;) ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.