bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praise Request!  (Read 6312 times)

moxicarose

Praise Request!
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »

I know I have shared a lot of my hard times here on the forum, and though I don't know any of you very well at all, I consider you my brothers and sisters in spirit. I have some great news to share this time! I'm not sure if you remember that I have a little baby girl who weighed less than a can of soda pop at birth, and she wasn't expected to live at all. Well, she's been doing great, all except for she wouldn't eat and so we have been feeding her painstakingly through a tube into her stomach several times a day. She just didn't have any interest in food and could not drink, either. One day about two months ago, she began to show an interest in some very soft things that melt in her mouth, and since then she has become more and more able to eat. Now she is eating and drinking almost all her daily sustenance and we are not having to connect the tube! It is a huge blessing and victory that I am so incredibly grateful to God for. I have been asking Him to hold me up as the tube feedings had been taking up most of my time, and my other children were beginning to feel more and more ignored each day it seemed. This past weekend we were able to take her and the older girls to the park and play, and we didn't have to rush home to feed her because she just ate with us like a regular kid! She's 22 months now, and just figured out walking finally, too. Anyway, I wanted to share the blessing that God has given us...:D Praise Him with me!

judith collier

Re: Praise Request!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:56:59 PM »

Moxirose, I am so happy for you and your sweet baby. May she continue overcoming every obstacle!!!
love, judy

Duane

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:08:08 PM »

Sooo happy for you and the baby!  It helps to have people from all over the world praying for you--comforting isn't it?

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »

That's wonderful news!
I praise the Lord for his tender mercies. :)

Joel

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 02:52:57 AM »

Thanks for sharing such special news with us!  It has touched my heart. :)

René

grapehound

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 06:49:53 AM »

Excellent tidings!
Love always finds a way. eh?
Praise His Holy Name.

Muchest Luv to y'all.

Grape xx

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 07:50:49 AM »

In many ways, Moxicarose, we are like that little soul depending on tube feedings whilst our siblings feel ignored!

I am so glad you consider us to be your family. We are your family! Father knew exactly into who's care to place His Child and that you would not give up!

Please give a gentle hug to all your children from all our hearts beating as one.

Arc

Mbongiseni

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 08:39:37 AM »

I m happy for you! Hope she grows up and find the true meaning of life.I like the following truth  in Matthew 6:30 “If God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't He more surely care for you”. this one keeps me going  on my everyday life especially after I lost my beloved wife a few weeks ago. For me the depth of His wisdom and knowledge are trully unsearchable beyond my understanding. Keep going strong, God loves you.

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 10:21:10 PM »

thank you for sharing your joy and love moxicarose.  i am very close to my 2 yr old great-nephew, and seeing him always brings me love, laughter, and mystery.  i pray your dear young daughter continues to grow in grace and mercy.  and that you will receive His strength and stamina to endure.

claudia

Samson

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »

Jessi,

I don't know too much about Child Birth or anything like that, but all of that regarding your Daughter is just amazing. Only weighing the same as a can of Soda and 22 Months later, after allot of just plain old fashioned Love from Mother, but God had planned it all. I didn't think something like this was possible. Well, some good news shared for a change amidst all this negative news. Thanks for the update.

Kind Regards, Samson.  :)

Kat

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »

Hi Moxirose,

It was a joy to hear this news about your precious baby girl, thank you for sharing it with us  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Rob M

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »

Thats good news. My daughter has been on a feeding tube since she was 3 (she's now 19) from a drowning accident that has left her severly brain damaged. Even after 16 yrs of prayer God has yet not healed her. She cannot speak, move and is prone to seizures. Her limbs are contorted because of the brain injury. Why God has not healed her even just a little has left me angry and slowly loosing my faith. I'm a single Dad and looking after her is a full time job...I haven't dated in 16 yrs! Anyway enough of my rant...very happy for and your baby.

Nan

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »

Moxirose, Wonderful news!! Praise God.

Rob M,  I don't know why God h asn't healed your daughter, but I will add her and you to my prayers.
Praise God.

daywalker

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 01:25:15 PM »

that's awesome!!  ;D

Heidi

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 09:58:47 PM »

Moxirose, being able to take your little one to the park and interact with your other children is truely a gift from God.  I bless you and your family.

Heidi

Heidi

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »

Thats good news. My daughter has been on a feeding tube since she was 3 (she's now 19) from a drowning accident that has left her severly brain damaged. Even after 16 yrs of prayer God has yet not healed her. She cannot speak, move and is prone to seizures. Her limbs are contorted because of the brain injury. Why God has not healed her even just a little has left me angry and slowly loosing my faith. I'm a single Dad and looking after her is a full time job...I haven't dated in 16 yrs! Anyway enough of my rant...very happy for and your baby.

I will also pray for you and your daughter and ask God to heal both of you.  You will be blessed for looking after her.  I to was a caretaker for my husband who had severe Parkinson's....he is no longer with us and since his death God has given me another wonderful husband.  Be patient and let God.

Heidi

Heidi

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 10:04:16 PM »

I m happy for you! Hope she grows up and find the true meaning of life.I like the following truth  in Matthew 6:30 “If God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't He more surely care for you”. this one keeps me going  on my everyday life especially after I lost my beloved wife a few weeks ago. For me the depth of His wisdom and knowledge are trully unsearchable beyond my understanding. Keep going strong, God loves you.

Mbongiseni....I am sorry for your loss.  I pray that God will keep you and your family.

Heidi

newborn

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 01:56:39 PM »

I know I have shared a lot of my hard times here on the forum, and though I don't know any of you very well at all, I consider you my brothers and sisters in spirit. I have some great news to share this time! I'm not sure if you remember that I have a little baby girl who weighed less than a can of soda pop at birth, and she wasn't expected to live at all. Well, she's been doing great, all except for she wouldn't eat and so we have been feeding her painstakingly through a tube into her stomach several times a day. She just didn't have any interest in food and could not drink, either. One day about two months ago, she began to show an interest in some very soft things that melt in her mouth, and since then she has become more and more able to eat. Now she is eating and drinking almost all her daily sustenance and we are not having to connect the tube! It is a huge blessing and victory that I am so incredibly grateful to God for. I have been asking Him to hold me up as the tube feedings had been taking up most of my time, and my other children were beginning to feel more and more ignored each day it seemed. This past weekend we were able to take her and the older girls to the park and play, and we didn't have to rush home to feed her because she just ate with us like a regular kid! She's 22 months now, and just figured out walking finally, too. Anyway, I wanted to share the blessing that God has given us...:D Praise Him with me!

This is just an amazing story my sister.. :)

I can just feel your "JOY" when you see your daughter grow and become better each day.
I was almost in tears while I'm reading your story...

Praise God with all your blessings...

God is so loving...:)

-reMo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.