bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I like the Give Way sign in this Video  (Read 3490 times)

Deborah-Leigh

I like the Give Way sign in this Video
« on: June 28, 2011, 03:00:19 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQmut0XtD3s

A video purportedly showing a “UFO mothership” and a “fleet” ofalien spacecraft has gone viral on YouTube on June 28, two days after it was uploaded.

UFO Mothership & Fleet Over London UK 24th June 2011 (credit alymc01) [HD] has as of 9:30GMT June 28 been viewed 710,431 times after being uploaded on June 26 and is ranked second onYouTube’s “most watched today charts.”

Gen 3:20  And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Arc

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I like the Give Way sign in this Video
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 03:28:54 PM »

Definitely a fake. Easy to spot if you look frame by frame.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 03:50:49 PM »

I started visiting a Homesteading forum since I got chicken last year (considering myself to be a homesteader now since I have chickens and a garden  ;D ) But this forum is big and has many boards, and I found a thread that had a You Tube video 'When Aliens Attack.' Subsequently the question was put up "Just curious how many people believe in Aliens??" Everybody that answered, maybe a dozen people, said yes they believed there was for one reason or the other. So I answered to the contrary.

I do not believe that the size of the universe indicates that there must be other life out there somewhere. The eminence size of this universe only bares witness of the greatest of our God to me. How is it that this planet alone, out of the vast universe, developed as it has? There is no other planets like this and none will ever be found, because this is the only one God made like this.

I do not believe in the evolution of life here or any where else, as there are far too many things in this creation that point to grand design and not evolution's natural selection of mutations. It seems His plan is to use this planet (made perfectly for the purpose He had for it) was designed to take care of our needs. The Bible gives us God's plan of salvation for mankind who will eventually be brought into His family, and there is no (zero) mention of people from other worlds/planets.

People were not designed for interstellar space travel as we are now, but who knows what the rest of the universe may be used for at some point.

Just giving my own perspective of things.

There was no more responses after mine, guess I rained on their parade 

Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 08:02:03 AM »

I have come to the stage where it really doesn’t matter to me if the world believes, acknowledges or accepts there are aliens or not.

WE are the Aliens! ~  lol ~ :D

Agreement or disagreement is over rated!

The excitement that this UTube Video captured shows how the herd of humanity is corralled by fear of uncertainty, suspicions of Government cover-ups and all adrenalins of a bungee jump!

Humanity exhibits a vast range of different emotions that can always be reduced to having been sourced either from fear with its manifold diversities or Love with its manifest influences.

Fear and Peace are not allies.

The Father of Peace is the Father of Christ who is Love ~ and that’s plenty to consider right there!

I think I'll post the Crop Circle Video next....~  ..well, maybe not here. It would do better in off topics section of the Board!...~ :)

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.