bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A request for a friend  (Read 3351 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
A request for a friend
« on: July 04, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »

I have an eldery friend at the gym that I go to, shes in her mid 40's I'd say and we are good gym friends but she was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and she told me the doctors said it had been there for a while. Shes concerned, distraught, and frightened. She told me aside from her pastor I was the only other person she had told to day. This was a few days ago. I told her I would pray for her and that I would have some good friends of mine keep her in prayer also.

I would really ask you guys to pray for this lady, I'm ashamed to say I can't remember her name.. but please do keep her in your prayers. Shes very frightened, she goes back into the doctors again I think later this week. Ill keep you guys posted if I can. I don't always see her as we go to the gym at different times but If i get any updates ill let you all know.

Thanks again everyone!

God bless,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

judith collier

Re: A request for a friend
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »

Alex, just knowing someone is praying for you, helps!! It makes a person feel like God cares too. Even though we know He does, a fellow believer keeping vigil is a reminder of this. I will pray for the lady!
love, judy

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »

I have an eldery friend at the gym that I go to, shes in her mid 40's I'd say

Alex

Alex,

I know this is a serious subject and I will pray for your friend, but I had to "chuckle" when you called someone in their mid 40's elderly.  Yes, she is an elder to you, but not quite elderly.  Lets just call her "middle-aged." ;)

René

Nan

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 09:57:05 PM »

Alex, will pray for your friend.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 06:24:27 AM »

Thank you all for your prayers.

LOL, middle aged it is xD :P
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.