bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Drunk and the Priest  (Read 3614 times)

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Drunk and the Priest
« on: July 06, 2011, 04:48:16 PM »

A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway next to a priest.

The man’s tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked, “Say Father, what causes arthritis?”

The  priest replies, “My son, it’s caused by loose living, being with cheap wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around and the lack of a bath.”

The drunk man uttered in response, “Well I’ll be damned,” then he returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. “I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?”

The drunk answered, “I don’t have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.”

:)
Stacey

daywalker

Re: The Drunk and the Priest
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 06:32:37 PM »

hahaha  ;D

acomplishedartis

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 02:34:11 AM »

haha, that was so funny.

I once read that a few years ago one pope on his visit to Mexico was sponsored by a brand of potatos chips and a soda.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 03:01:02 AM »

LOL ~ good one Stace ~ ;D

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.