bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Will?  (Read 6253 times)

grapehound

Free Will?
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:01:52 AM »

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Free Will?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 02:11:17 PM »

....only six seconds away......

We are all walking Time bombs! ~ :D

Great Video Grape. Thank you.

Arc

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 04:32:06 AM »

nice find grape!  i loved the statement towards the end about there being a deterministic mechanism that leads up to his decision (at a later point in time) that was inevitable, it could only go one way.  what a statement of Truth that is; God the Father is the deterministic mechanism that causes the inevitable!

He is the Mechanism that is unfolding.

free will?  right.  NOT!!!

claudia

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 12:21:33 PM »

No free will/absolute sovereignty of God is one of the most profound and deep truths God has blessed us with.

Understanding this truth is, indeed, an incredible blessing!

There is no free will.  Our Heavenly Father is the cause of everything (the good, the bad, and the ugly).  He is in control and His will shall be done!

Personally, I take much comfort in knowing this. :)

René

acomplishedartis

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 04:09:20 AM »

nice find grape!  i loved the statement towards the end about there being a deterministic mechanism that leads up to his decision (at a later point in time) that was inevitable, it could only go one way.  what a statement of Truth that is; God the Father is the deterministic mechanism that causes the inevitable!

He is the Mechanism that is unfolding.

free will?  right.  NOT!!!

claudia

well said Claudia, I liked the way you puted it.  A lot of people gets upsad and scared with determinism but that is just the way things are.

(I would not like to marry a girl that believes in free-will. (just my personal opinion))

acomplishedartis

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 04:20:01 AM »

I am coming to the understanding that this truth should not be discussed much.  Only those will understand to whom it is given, at this time.

Hi John, I was just wondering why have you come to these understanding that this truth should not be discussed much...
this is one of the basics, if you nail these one first, there is a lot of ground covered.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 04:16:26 AM »

I am coming to the understanding that this truth should not be discussed much.  Only those will understand to whom it is given, at this time.

Hi John, I was just wondering why have you come to these understanding that this truth should not be discussed much...
this is one of the basics, if you nail these one first, there is a lot of ground covered.

Hi Moises,

I have come to see that this truth should not be discussed much because it causes great offense to others.

This truth is painful to contemplate because it stabs the Beast directly in his heart; it is a death wound to the Beast to think that he is not in charge of his actions; that he is not in control; that he doesn't truly sit in the Temple of God; that he isn't the center of the universe; that he isn't good.

Jesus is not saving the World now.  The Many are asleep.  Let them rest in their delusion of free will.  What is the value of causing unnecessary offense to those who cannot understand?  Don't throw pearls before swine (Jesus' words not mine).

Ray is a gifted teacher inspired by God.  The truth of no free will/total sovereignty of God is plainly presented in the Lake of Fire series of articles on the title page of this website.  For those very, very few who God wants to understand this truth, God can easily bring them here and open their understanding.  Jesus is Savior, not any of us.  We are just dead Beasts with the spear wound of no free will stabbed deeply in our dark hearts.  However, we will be like Jesus when we see Him as He is.  Take care my good friend,

John

John thanks for your reply and the time. I see what you are saying, on the other side, as you can see on the video, science is backing up this truth, and probably more people will be able to accept it, and these is a good thing, because it ultimately makes you think about the reasons of why God made the world as it is, and the plan of the salvation of all gives a perfect and solid answer.

But I can see your point on how these truth is able cause such a great offence on people, specially on this present age of history where the media and so many things around us teach us hard individualism trying to make us believe that we are the center of the universe, that we are in total control of our lives and purchases choices and that we create our own destinies...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.