bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Name of the Father  (Read 4668 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Name of the Father
« on: July 16, 2011, 11:39:57 PM »

Ray is driving me crazy with these little tidbits he is throwing out.  In his latest email Ray says he now knows the Name of the Father.

O.K.  Enough of this patience thing.  I think I'll throw a tantrum.  I wanna know the answer, and I wanna know it now.   ;D ;D ;D

There is something in us that wants to know the name of things.  Even Moses asked God, "What is your name."  Yahweh----I Am That I AM---He Who Was, He Who Is, He Who Will Be---The Eternal---The Eternally Living One---The Everlasting One---I Will Be What I Will Be---I Will Become What I Will Become.  All of those are what I've read to be translations of His Name.

I have been thinking off and on about what Ray is currently studying: nothing less than the nature of God, Who is He, What is He, what is the intersection of the Father and Jesus, Who is the God of the Old Testament?

I'm finding it confusing to know Who to pray to.  There are not two Gods.  There is only One God.  So, how are the Father and Jesus One?  For sure, the christian churches have not got it right for the past two thousand years.

Dennis or any others close to Ray.  Ask Ray if he won't throw us a few more conclusions as he goes along.  I'll be happy to wait until later for the detailed scriptural references.  Could he at least let us know the Name of the Father?   ::)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: The Name of the Father
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 11:56:53 PM »

I asked him this morning what that name was. I asked in jest, is it "George"? And he said I was close.

We are just going to have to wait until he is ready, which will be several more months.

Revilonivek

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »

Isn't The Father's name Abba Amma?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:35:13 PM »

Isn't The Father's name Abba Amma?

No

Revilonivek

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:13:13 PM »

Oooo that's going to be interesting! Can't wait.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.