bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT THEN IS GODS PURNISHMENT FOR SIN OR SINNER?  (Read 6811 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
WHAT THEN IS GODS PURNISHMENT FOR SIN OR SINNER?
« on: July 17, 2011, 09:14:28 AM »

DEAR MR. SMITH, I AM REALLY DELIGHTED TO FIND YOUR WEBSITE, HOW REVEALING THE TRUTH YOU SHARE IT STRENGTHENS AND DRAWS ONE TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF GODS LOVE FOR ALL.
BUT, WHAT THEN IS GODS PUNISHMENT FOR SIN OR SINNERS?

THANK YOU.
MAY GOD GRANT YOU MORE STRENGTH AND KNOWLEDGE INTO HIS WILL FOR MAN.

Dear Paul:
I think maybe you mean if there is no eternal torture in some fiery hell, then what is the
Scriptural punishment for those who have not repented of their sin.  Is that what you
mean?  God's purpose is to judge people so that they see the error of their way and
repent and turn from their sins.  What punishment did God have in store for Saul/Paul
who is said to be the "chief of sinners" (I Tim. 1:15)?  God is going to bring severe
judgment upon the world, but it is "judgment in RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Acts 17:31). When
these judgments are in the earth the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness
(Isa. 26:9).

I know of only one Scripture which promises very severe "punishment" for those who
commit a certain ungodly and unspeakable sin, and that is found in (Heb. 10:29), and
I know of only one person that I regrettably feel has committed this damnable sin
against our Lord and Saviour.  I wish I knew of a way to salvage this person from the
punishment described as worse that death.  Heb. 10:28-29 describes this punishment
as "much sorer [Gk: worse, severer, heavier] (Ver. 29) than "dying without mercy" (Ver. 28).

Judgment is upon the House of God now (II Pet. 4:17).  And if we would judge ourselves
now, we will not need to be judged later as Paul has taught in (I Cor. 11:31-32).  God
is not interested in punishing humanity, but in saving humanity.  I hope this helps your
understanding.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.