bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU  (Read 4179 times)

geokuhns

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU
« on: July 17, 2011, 06:42:18 PM »

If Big Brother is not watching you he might be soon. Check out this video. You can gather more information by Googling "Jerry Day Smart Meters."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNFr_j6kdI

Deborah-Leigh

Re: BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:21 PM »

Hey George

We would have absolutely no problem with the installation of such a device in our home. I don't grow drugs in my home and I have nothing to hide.

The danger lies in if a HACKER get into the system to watch when you are not at home to burgle your home or if a person gets to the Company and manipulates the information to present "proof" you were home when in fact you were NOT when the murder took place!

Its a no win situation....progress brings cutting edge technology closer to the jugular vein of humanity!

Wickedness in high places....

In South Africa there is a system going onto our main high ways that automatically bills traffic tariffs for road use. This is done by camera photo shots of the vehicles in transit along all the major arteries of transport.

We returned from a vacation and we had lost our parking ticket at the airport. When we went to correct the situation they simply logged into the computer and found the picture of us all coming into the parking to id that we actually were the drivers and passengers of the vehicle. All was well.

I guess it all boils down to one of two things. Either we live in FEAR or ......or......who ever or what ever is watching, is not big, not our Brother and is blind....actually...The only big Brother I know is Jesus.

Arc

geokuhns

Re: BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 01:49:36 AM »

I guess it all boils down to one of two things. Either we live in FEAR or ......or......who ever or what ever is watching, is not big, not our Brother and is blind....actually...The only big Brother I know is Jesus.

Right on Arc and thank God we do not have to live in fear of the future. However our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren might have to live in fear as the world spins out of control if we are living in the end times when “.......there will be great tribulation, such as not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall.” “And unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days shall be cut short.” (Matt. 24: 21, 22).

The “smart meters” could be one sign of the times where those in power  believe that only government can solve all the problems of the world. John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton,  a historian and moralist stated “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” he also said "Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it." I for one do not know if we are living in the last generation that will experience the “great tribulation” but there are disturbing events that are coming to fruition that makes one take pause. “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.” (Matt. 24:42).

Jesus is our big brother and I along with many on this forum do not live in fear because Jesus is our Brother, Savior and Mediator. We  understand that God is in control and ALL is out of God. If God can be for us, who could be against us?

George
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.