bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Wedged In'  (Read 3224 times)

G. Driggs

'Wedged In'
« on: July 25, 2011, 06:39:29 PM »

Joe walks into work Monday morning, his boss notices he has a big black eye. Boss starts to razz him, “Big party weekend, did you get in a fight?”. Joe says, “I don’t want to talk about it.” Boss says, “It’s okay, really, you can tell me.” Joe says, “Well, okay, you see it happened yesterday at church.” Boss can’t believe it. “At church, really it’s okay – you were out at the bars, right?” Joe says “No really, I was sitting in the pew at church and the song leader said ‘Please stand and sing Hymn number 382.” Boss is confused, “Really, at church?” “Yep, right there during service. You see I noticed that the dress of the rather large woman in front of me had gotten a little, shall we say ‘wedged in.’ Being a helpful guy I thought that it was probably very uncomfortable, so I gave it a little tug, and WAM, she slugged me, and gave this.” he said pointing to his black eye. His boss was shocked, he couldn’t believe it and said “Well, I bet you learned your lesson and will never do that again.” Joe shakes his head as he walks away. Next Monday Joe’s back at work, his one black eye is fading, but now he’s got an even worse one on the other eye. His boss can hardly contain his glee as he says “Joe, man, you didn’t learn your lesson, I can’t believe you did it again!” Joe shakes his head and says “No, really I learned my lesson – it was the guy next to me this week, but I knew that lady didn’t like that, so I tucked it back in.”

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: 'Wedged In'
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 08:37:57 PM »

;D ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.