bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Jersey/New York resident  (Read 3709 times)

seaofglass

New Jersey/New York resident
« on: July 31, 2011, 01:44:01 PM »

Greetings

If you live in the New York City area or Northern New Jersey and you understand/agree with the principles found on this website; and are looking for like minded people I welcome your contacting me thru me via my email at ADESIGN57@AOL.COM,  or simply post your respond here.

Be Blessed

Sea Of Glass Member

Anthony E

Samson

Re: New Jersey/New York resident
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 11:20:02 PM »

Greetings

If you live in the New York City area or Northern New Jersey and you understand/agree with the principles found on this website; and are looking for like minded people I welcome your contacting me thru me via my email at ADESIGN57@AOL.COM,  or simply post your respond here.

Be Blessed

Sea Of Glass Member

Anthony E

Hi Anthony,

I live in Easton, Pa, approximately 70 miles North of Philadelphia. However, I don't desire to travel anywhere involving New York City or any other City for that matter. Clinton, N.J. might work for some upbuilding face to face association. So far, I've met only Two Forum Members face to face. One lives in Kunkletown, Pa. and the other lives in Johnstown, Pa.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Duane

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 03:42:20 AM »

Anthony....I live in Binghamton, N.Y.    Shouldn't your name be : Sea of Concrete being that you are from the "big city"?   LOL  Duane

onelovedread

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 07:40:27 AM »

I am in the Bronx, New York and just learned that they're now trying to raise the tolls between the two states to $15.00 on some bridges. I am not sure how much longer I'll be able to afford living here >:(
Anyway, Anthony, good to know you're nearby and I look forward to hearing a lot from you. This is a great and sometimes spirited forum that teaches a lot and offers wonderful insight into L. Ray's teachings. I know you will feel totally welcome.

seaofglass

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »

Thank you for your replies.  I have posted my email address for better communications. 

What I would like if you all don't mind is to comunicate via this avenue and share a little bit of your background.  I will do the same.   Than we can perhaps find a location sutable to all for a future meeting.

I attempted this site to find people of like mind simply because it's the one site I find bares the truth to a great degree that agrees with the Scriptures.

Let me know that you think.

Be blessed

**aedesign57@aol.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.