bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell Proof  (Read 4958 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell Proof
« on: July 11, 2006, 10:19:07 PM »

hey ray,

you said,

"Show me one Scripture that says God "saves us from hell" and I will send you a paper bag full of money! "For the wages of sin is DEATH" (Rom. 6:23)--"DEATH"--not an eternity of torture in fire!"

have you ever perused the parable of the wheat and the tares in matthew 13:24 and its explanation vs. 36-43 I would like to quote it here, but I don't want to make my email so long that you won't read it so I trust you that you are familiar with the Scripture or will look it up later, but suffice it to say there is fire, weeping and gnashing of teeth, etc. getting mad at God for sending people to hell would be like getting mad at gravity for pulling you to the ground when you decide to jump off the eiffel tower.

so what, you're saying that the whole furnace thing is like a quick shake and bake or something and then once they have had enough they get out and repent?

you quoted this yourself concerning enoch Did Enoch Die?

Yes. "It is appointed unto ALL men once to DIE" (Heb. 9:27).

but you failed to finish the quote......."And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation."

anyway, since you are a Christian, I trust you will make good on your paperbag offer. Please send the money in like $10's and $20's, not 1$'s please. Let me know and I can send you my address.

also you quoted romans "the wages of sin is death" and said it doesn't refer to eternal damnation, but remember in Genesis when God told Adam and Eve that in the day they eat of the tree they will surely die, well obviously they did not physically die the day they ate.

Blessings,

Chad

Uh...Chad....WHERE is the Scripture that says "God SAVES US FROM HELL" in your above statements?  You have not showed me the word "God" or the word "saved" or the word "hell" in "ONE SCRIPTURE" as I asked. Where?   And you want your money?  Are you crazay?

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.