bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a question about the Beast within  (Read 4752 times)

stanstillwhite

a question about the Beast within
« on: August 22, 2011, 03:41:08 AM »

I have read Ray's Lake of Fire series 2 complet times, but one part "the Beast within' I keep reading over and over.  I really like the way Ray has explained it as fare as 2 Thes 2 takes it.  But when he adds the wounded head taken from Rev then I find the absence of the second beast noticeably missing.  I was wondering if Ray has written any more on this subject.  Kat has a stash of Rays stuff not on the website and I was hoping there might be a continuation of this subject.

Thanks!!

Stan

Kat

Re: a question about the Beast within
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »

Hi Stan,

Kat has a stash of Rays stuff not on the website and I was hoping there might be a continuation of this subject.

Nope, everything I post of Ray's is directly from BT website. I dig everything up in searches, mainly uses Goggle advanced search.

I really like the way Ray has explained it as fare as 2 Thes 2 takes it.  But when he adds the wounded head taken from Rev then I find the absence of the second beast noticeably missing.  I was wondering if Ray has written any more on this subject.

We had a thread on this very subject not too long ago, here is the link.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,13091.0.html

Hope that that has the answer you were looking for.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:21:22 PM »

kat, thanks for posting that older thread.  it was very enlightening to re-read the discussion, and to see the Spirit of Christ alive in the words spoken.  we are exhorted, within the Scriptures, to dig and study the depths and correlation of them, for spiritual understanding and application of them in our lives.

thanks to you john for starting the thread.

claudia

stanstillwhite

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 01:51:21 AM »

Yes, thank you kat, I found that right after I posted.  Seems this question has been asked before. 
If anyone believes that it is important to identify the beast then they must realize it is just as important to identify the faults prophet. Here is why:

Rev 13:12  And he(faults prophet) exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13  And he(faults prophet) doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he (faults prophet) had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them (faults prophet is saying) that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15  And he (faults prophet) had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16  And he(faults prophet or image of the beast?) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If the beast is allegory then it needs to be explained who this faults prophet is.  Because its the faults prophet that's going to make the rules about buying and selling. Theres a lot to allegorize here.  And we haven't even toughed on the two witnesses.  I can see why most have gone a little more literal with this.

G. Driggs

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 02:47:36 AM »

Actually Ray goes into quite a bit of detail on the "two witnesses", the "false prophet", "buying and selling" and "the beast" in many of his papers. Might be a good idea to check em out if you get the time. :)

Peace,

G.Driggs

Kat

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »

Hi Stan,

If anyone believes that it is important to identify the beast then they must realize it is just as important to identify the faults prophet.

The first definition of 'prophet' in Merriam-Webster is one who utters divinely inspired revelations. So a prophet is an inspired teacher of the truth and so then a "false prophet" is someone who teaches against this truth or preaches heresy. The world is filled with these false prophets and yes they make the rules as who can do the buying and selling in Christendom.

These words 'buy' and 'sell' are symbols; selling is when someone offers, hawks or dispenses something to others. As buying are those receiving or obtaining something from the one selling.

When we no longer buy into and agree with their traditions, dogmas, and heretical teachings of their religious system - Christendom - Babylon, then you do not have their mark/stamp of approval. You will be cast out, ostracized and accused of being heretics and they certainly will not allow anyone to sell the TRUTH to their membership.

God draws us out of the worldly system and sells us His one and only TRUTH.

Isa 55:1 "Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
       Come to the waters;
       And you who have no money,
       Come, buy and eat.
       Yes, come, buy wine and milk
       Without money and without price.
v. 2  Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
       And your wages for what does not satisfy?
       Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
       And let your soul delight itself in abundance.

Rev 3:18  I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

And we haven't even toughed on the two witnesses.

Here is an excerpt from 'Twelve Truths to Understanding His Word' that will help you with the "two witnesses."

http://bible-truths.com/twelve.htm --------------------------

(A) "…that in the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES every word may be established" (Matt. 18:16).

(B) "…In the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES shall every word be established" (II Cor. 13:1).

(C) "And I will give power unto my TWO WITNESSES…" (Rev. 11:3).

This particular law of Scripture is constantly violated. We are to have at least a second witness to establish a Scriptural truth or doctrine.

Unfortunately, the Church does not follow this truth of God in establishing doctrine. Truth be known, orthodoxy has not even one witness to support any of their doctrines! Example: The Scriptures tell us that man is "mortal," not "immortal." They teach that man’s soul is immortal. Where do they have a Scripture to support this claim? No Scripture—no witness. Where is their second witness to this claim? No second witness. They will not be encumbered with Scriptures to support their damnable heresies and lies.
v

So do souls actually die, or are they immortal? A "soul" in Hebrew is a "nephesh." Does the Church have "two witnesses" that souls do not die? They don’t have even one. Well then, do we have two witnesses that tell us plainly souls do die?

Yes we do:

"…the soul [Heb: ‘nephesh’] that sins, it [the soul, the ‘nephesh’] shall die. (Say, isn’t that exactly what God taught us back in Gen. 2:17? Of course). (Ezek. 18:4). Doesn’t this then contradict both the lie of Satan and the Church?

"The soul that sins, IT SHALL DIE" (Ezek. 18:20).

Jesus tells us in parable of two great witnesses:

"Then said He unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which brings forth out of his treasure, NEW AND OLD" (Matt. 13:52).

What "new and old" treasures do "scribes" preserve for us regarding the "kingdom of heaven?" Why the NEW Covenant Scriptures and the OLD Covenant Scriptures, of course. And both the Old (Deut. 17:6 & 19:15), and the New (II Cor. 13:1 & Matt. 18:16) command that we must have two witnesses to establish every Word of God.

I will keep this truth short, as it overlaps with the next spiritual truth # 7 which requires that we compare and match spiritual with spiritual.
v

The purpose for comparing spiritual with spiritual is to find a spiritual match. There is a spiritual match for every symbol in the book of Revelation. This is a powerful truth that will open the whole Bible to us.

In the previous truth we learned the need for two witnesses. In this truth we will learn the need for those two witnesses to be a "spiritual match."
v

no witness can stand alone. We must have at least TWO WITNESSES to establish the truth of any doctrine. For the simple fact that orthodoxy absolutely refuses to give you a "spiritual match" to these Scriptures, it has enabled them to attach all kinds of unscriptural, extra-scriptural, anti-scriptural heresies to the above Scripture. Why won’t they give you a "second witness," and a "spiritual match" to the above Scripture? Because the only second witness which is a spiritual match to the above Scripture, destroys their whole pagan teaching regarding it, that’s why.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

stanstillwhite

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 01:29:18 PM »

Thank you for the time it took to post that kat.  That buying and selling part never occurred to me.  Still not sure how two witnesses can be killed in the street but I do feel a few steps closer to the answer on this. Thank you!

Stan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.