bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray not doing well  (Read 15634 times)

emkayfey

Re: Ray not doing well
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »

I join my prayers with that of all faithfuls, that this pain will cease. What a hinderance the illness has been, this is one of the mystery of this life. But I pray that the miracle that will cause Ray to stand and give a testimony of overcoming this illness will happen in Jesus name. Amen.

I still dream of inviting Ray to UK, and I know that nothing is impossible for God to do.

brianeweis

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 04:24:45 PM »

I thank God for pointing me to Ray's work.
Ray's writings have certainly given me the Hope I have been missing.
I now know for sure that God, our Father, through His Son Jesus Christ,
loves all of us. Even me ! He wants (wills) us all in His Kingdom in the end, and His Son
will not, can not fail in this mission.
Lord Jesus please give Ray relief from his pain. Bless him, his family and friends.
With God ALL things are possible !
THY WILL BE DONE !

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 05:28:11 PM »

dearest Father God, we need ray to be able to continue his work and study into Your amazing Truths of the Scriptures.  i know we need no One other than You and Your Holy Spirit to guide us, and Father, in this day and time we need so much to learn more, and more of You.  our dear brother ray is so close to expounding more on Who You are. Who Your Son is. ray desires so much Father to share these Truths.  please Father, Master Physician, cause ray to be strengthened in body, mind, soul, and spirit.  please Father please.

in the Name above all others, Jesus Christ, i offer this petition.

in His Love,
claudia
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:32:32 PM by cjwood »

christalfan

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »

Oh Lord! You are the healer. Let your will be done.

With much love,
Phumlani

JohnMichael

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »

Praying for God's will to be done. Hopefully that will include some rest from the pain. I'm very thankful for the work God has done through Ray.

You helped give hope to a wretch such as me. You helped touch a soul that had been cast aside. For that, I will be eternally thankful, brother. May God bless you tremendously, and hopefully His will includes some relief.

In Him,
John

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 11:21:15 PM »

praying

onelovedread

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 09:59:31 AM »

Ditto on praying for Ray

Delandus

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 01:45:32 PM »

I pray  that Ray gets better.

sunsetdramaking

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 11:10:50 PM »

I truly hope Ray recovers from all of this, that God sees fit to continue to utilize Ray in such a wonderful capacity for the spiritual growth of so many sincere people.  Ray's teaching has literally changed the life of me and my brother, has brought about such a huge and meaningful paradigm shift between what we used to believe and what we now hold to be the Truth, revealed in scripture that we know there is no going back.

We are both praying for you Ray, but if it should be time to say goodbye (for now), then know (and I'm sure you already know this) that your life has not been lived in vain, and you will continue to live on powerfully (even if it's a faint copy compared to the real "YOU") in the lives, hearts and minds of me and my brother and so many others!.  But don't give up!  Keep up the good fight!!  We are fighting with you in spirit and heart!

- Brett & Nolan

iris

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2011, 11:44:43 PM »

Praying for Ray and his family.

Iris

stanstillwhite

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »

Well said sunsetdramaking,

That goes for me and my brother also.  Although many of Ray's thoughts and views were held by the early church it was still Ray who first brought them to us.  For that we are thankful and call him blessed.  I know he is probably torn like Paul was, part wanting to rest in the Lord and part wanting to keep on helping us.  We now know and can be sure that God's will Will be done in all things.  God is good!.....all the time!

Loven

jack84

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 05:42:27 PM »

I will Pray to.

Duane

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 11:36:38 PM »

Ray...My prayers are with you daily as you try to continue in such pain!  God bless you for it!  Duane

smeacham

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please continue to comfort and sustain Ray. May he continue to glorify your name in his life and ministry. He has brought Your Kingdom so much closer to so many people, and given so many of us the comfort of knowing the power and perfection of Your will. Let Your will be done in his life, both in this aeon and the aeons to come. Indeed You are his all in all. Amen.

gmik

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 02:08:27 PM »

I can't say anymore than what has been so lovingly said already.

ray is loved!!

tau

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »

for lives that have been touched, for souls that have been set free, for the wondering minds that found rest, for the seeker whose journey has just been fulfield, May the Lord of our God hear all the combined prayers and as He see fit, extend His mercies and comforts on Ray and his family, you have become that which many of us have come to respect and appreciate having come across...we pray without ceasing.

tau

cjwood

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 07:36:35 PM »

amen, and amen tau.  :)

claudia

prarrydog

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 01:14:35 AM »

Any new updates Dennis?

River

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 02:01:52 AM »

I second that on the updates. Ray came to mind today. God bless him.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 03:11:55 PM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=13486.0

A brand new sticky note at the top of this forum from Ray.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.