bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MEN OR WOMEN  (Read 3816 times)

geokuhns

MEN OR WOMEN
« on: September 01, 2011, 01:37:35 PM »

This post is intended to be a "fun" question.  ;D

Mat. 18:3-4...."and said, Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Based on this scripture will more women or more men qualify to be in the body of Christ at His coming?  :o

Post a comment if you dare.  8)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:17:11 PM by George Kuhns »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: MEN OR WOMEN
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:51 PM »

I don't know, but my wife always says she has 4 children including me.

Craig

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 05:09:06 PM »

Nope, according to that scripture we have to become like children so I think I'll bone up on being a little more childish in the future!!   ;D

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »

agreed arion, agreed. becoming as a child, while being an adult, with complete trust and acceptance. plus, being a child is so much easier than being an adult. i am at the stage of trying not to worry about each next step, because i have a loving, merciful Father. i just want to be a little kid and sit at his feet to hear Him speak, so i can learn from His experiences. on a sidebar, one might say more men to 'qualify' at His coming, because men act more like children than women.  :D

claudia

Duane

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 03:13:01 AM »

As a man, I can say: "I am proud to say I'm humble"!

I have to maintain a little pride--as I watch tv and it seems that every advertisement where a decision has to be made, from insurance- -to the amount of paper towels it takes to wipe up a spill--to being completely CLUELESS about when to use PC.COM--the women are completely in control, while simultaneously "educating" us "stupid men"!  Long gone are the days of "FATHER Knows Best!"

Men just aren't leaders anymore, me included.  I AM the HEAD OF MY HOME and I have my wife's permission to say so!   Duane
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.