bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judas, Thomas..the bad guys?  (Read 4287 times)

River

Judas, Thomas..the bad guys?
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:13:07 PM »

Can you all remember back to how Judas and Thomas were made out to be the bad guys in babyland/babbleland churches? How silly you feel when you realize you have been or still are a Judas or Thomas. Come to think of it, Adam and Eve were really looked at as real losers as well. I mean we were told they really messed it up for all of us. Funny how the blame someone else stragedy is always at work in the babyland/babbleland churches. Being I was a full registered baby who talked full babble I figure I am justified in posting this.  :P So humbling to think of yourself as special and then realize your no different than Judas, Thomas or Adam and Eve.  :-[

Revilonivek

Re: Judas, Thomas..the bad guys?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »

Agreed! It is those very same type of people that teaches us deep significances about ourselves too. It's the babes that will confound the wise. They point out the flaws within us all that we don't even realize.  It's humility we need the most.

River

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 01:27:02 AM »

Revilonivek,

Your right we do need to be humble. God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Thanks for your comment.  :)

dave

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 02:27:26 AM »

:) Very Good!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.