bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: feline Royalety  (Read 4378 times)

rumpelstiltskin

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
feline Royalety
« on: September 13, 2011, 10:17:56 PM »

Why do sometimes our pets eat better than us?

Recently I went to the market to by cat food, here's the menu-

The brand is called "fancy feast Royale"

1 Whitemeat tuna affair with seafood strips
2 Yellow fin tuna with whole shrimp
3Tender chichen and duck duet
4Fine flakes of tuna
5Tuna and snapper delight with prawns
 Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but you get the point.

One day I walked into a place, and someone was cooking a pot of stew, I commented that it looked appetizing, she said " Yes I know...but it's for the Dog!"

Any one ever noticed that your always opening the door for the cat?
" Please, before you, your Royal Majesty" may be I need to give him a knighthood and start throwing rose petals in front of it's paws ::)
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

JohnMichael

Re: feline Royalety
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 03:11:56 AM »

Add to that the fact that the FDA (in the US) is more stringent on pet food than it is on human food. Makes you wonder.

In Him,
John

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 04:21:53 AM »

way back when, animals (dogs/cats) were fed scraps from the family table.  but, i must admit, i try to feed my pets the most natural diets available on my petstore's shelf.  that's the best i can do with multiple pete to feed.  but, i wouldn't trade a one of them for anything.  four-legged objects of love.  :)

claudia

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 05:04:42 AM »

way back when, animals (dogs/cats) were fed scraps from the family table.  but, i must admit, i try to feed my pets the most natural diets available on my petstore's shelf.  that's the best i can do with multiple pete to feed.  but, i wouldn't trade a one of them for anything.  four-legged objects of love.  :)

claudia

Also, they keep our houses rodant free (the ones that are unwelcome),some can carry terrible diseases, and pets can keep these outbreaks away from humans, not to mention the happiness they can bring when your down, the excellent warmer they make on a cold winter night, I would appreciate the full benefit of my mattress however, instead of awakening teetering on The edge every morning. I get one quarter of the mattress (and less blanket) cats come in when I'm asleep,and feel that it's their privilege (not mine) to sleep on the other three quarters. :)
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

JohnMichael

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »

I get one quarter of the mattress (and less blanket) cats come in when I'm asleep,and feel that it's their privilege (not mine) to sleep on the other three quarters.

I remember hearing a saying, "Cats have humans. Humans do not have cats." Your comment above reminded me of that. Sometimes I wonder. LOL!!!!

jassy

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 04:55:50 AM »

Went shopping the other day. And actually took note as I unpacked the groceries from the car. Butter mince, milk and eggs were mine.
One twenty kilo pack dog food. 5 kilo rice. One big pack meaty bones. One packet parrot food. Veggies and fruit for parrot. Parrot toy, chewed through the last one, . Wild bird seed for the freeloaders outside. Budgie food for the freeloaders inside.

rather sad dont you know.

Think I should prioritise  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.