bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Children of the chosen in the new age.  (Read 4441 times)

gallenwalsh

Children of the chosen in the new age.
« on: September 15, 2011, 07:23:01 PM »

Greetings all, as a prior member of WWCG we were taught that in the 1000 year reign of Christ that our children would be of high regard due to our entry to the KINGDOM . Much like Ray I  lost a son, my only son.I was wondering if there is actually any scriptural truth to this teaching?

mharrell08

Re: Children of the chosen in the new age.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 08:26:57 PM »

Greetings all, as a prior member of WWCG we were taught that in the 1000 year reign of Christ that our children would be of high regard due to our entry to the KINGDOM . Much like Ray I  lost a son, my only son.I was wondering if there is actually any scriptural truth to this teaching?

No, though I am sorry for your loss. When God is All in All, everyone would be of high regard.

Ireland

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:50:37 PM »

Gallenwalsh, Deeply sorry for your loss. Isn't it awesome to know that you will one day be reunited with your son! God bless you and my heart is happy to know this truth will belong to all of us, but especially those of you who lost a child. Take care my friend

Kat

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »

Hi Gallenwalsh,

1Co 7:14  For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; else your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.

I think this is the verse that WWCG used for that.

I do have now and will always have a very special relationship with my daughters just like I'm sure you had with your precious son. Now for those in the first resurrection will that change? Why no, I don't think so, you would still have those feelings after the resurrection. But will they (children) "be of high regard due to our entry to the KINGDOM"? Well I can see how people on earth would take special interest in someone who personally knew one of the Elected rulers of the earth with Christ. But I think they would have to earn the "high regard" for themselves  ;)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.