bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Y'all know where Binghamton, N.Y. is!!  (Read 3499 times)

Duane

Y'all know where Binghamton, N.Y. is!!
« on: September 19, 2011, 07:18:44 PM »

Hi friends,
YES, Binghamton got flooded-big time!  Thank GOD that it didn't affect Betty and me or Andrew.  The reason you haven't  heard from good ol' Duane is that our computer needed fixing.  Andrew, our B-T friend fixed it!  Now I am back but I know many of you were probably praying for us as you knew we lived in Binghamton.  Thank You!  Duane and Betty

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Y'all know where Binghamton, N.Y. is!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 08:04:18 PM »

I had not heard of this here in my cave.  I have been wondering about you, however, and am glad to hear you're unscathed and fixed up.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ireland

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:44:31 PM »

Duane, I did not know about that. So thankful you and yours are ok! I really enjoy your humor and considerate posts. Good day mate

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 01:51:22 AM »

i did think of you duane when i heard that binghamton was flooding!  i was concerned you were affected.  i am thankful to hear you and betty are ok.  also good to hear that you and andrew are friends and that he was able to help fix your computer. 

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.