bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Permission?  (Read 5410 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Permission?
« on: September 20, 2011, 07:12:38 AM »

ear Ray,

I have been truly blessed by your knowledge of the scriptures. I would like to obtain permission to use your research as teaching tools for my congregation. We like to use the Hebrew names or titles of the Almighty, the Son, and the Spirit in our teachings. Can I have permission to copy your teachings with the Hebrew names and post them on my website? I will not change any of your explanations just use the Hebrew names, because we use the Hebrew translation with Hebrew names in it.

Sincerely,
Michael Taylor 

Dear Michael:  I am glad that our material is helpful to your understanding of the Scriptures.  Have you not
wondered why it is that I do not use what you call the names or titles of the Almighty from the Hebrew?

That's because these so-called sacred names are not inspired Scripture.  The Name of our Lord and
Saviour is "JESUS," not "Yeshua" as virtually all Internet sites will try to convince you.  I will be going into
detail regarding this Name in my future paper: "Solving the Enigma of God."  So I'm afraid I will have to
decline your request to change the Name of Jesus throughout all of my papers.  Also, just what do you
think the Name of Jesus' Father is?   Jesus said He came to glorify His Father's Name.  Well, WHAT
IS IT?  Think about it.  How many times does Jesus and the New Testament writers make reference to
the Name of God, the Name of the Father, yet not ONE of the so-called sacred name societies that
criticize me for not using these sacred Hebrew names have a clue as to what the Name of the Father
is as Jesus used it to glorify His Name.  So the question is, how are you going to use "The Name of
the Father," in my writings if you don't even know what the Name of the Father is in the first place?

Is "Jesus" mistranslated?  Listen carefully now:  When the Scriptures tell us that Peter was "FILLED with the
with the Holy Spirit" (Acts 4:8) stating, "Be it known unto you all, and to ALL THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL,
that by the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, whom ye crucified, Whom God raised from
the dead, even by Him doth this man stand here before you whole...Neither is there salvation in ANY
OTHER: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN given among men, whereby we MUST
be saved" (Verses 10-12), nowhere in there do you see the name "Yeshua," do you?

I know you only mean good by your request, but changing the name of Jesus, "the ONLY NAME UNDER
HEAVEN" by which we must be saved, will not further your cause for the Gospel.  I hope this doesn't
offend you.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.