bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Message from Ray - 09/23/2011  (Read 5462 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Message from Ray - 09/23/2011
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »

Dear Forum and bible-truths readers:

It is an inspiration to me when I see how many people around the world are sincerely concerned about my health and well-being.

The only thing that bothers me about all this attention is that somehow my diseases and trials seem to take center stage, and this I do not want to happen.  My trials and tribulations are no greater and certainly no more important than yours.  From time to time I receive a message from someone who apologizes for writing me because they feel they are taking me away from more important things.  There are no more important things than for me to know the state of our loyal readers and supporters.  Certainly I cannot answer all of the e-mails I receive, especially those asking detailed questions regarding doctrine and prophecy.  But let it be known that I read every single e-mail I receive, and it is not a burden, but a privilege. The day that I feel too important to read your e-mails is the day I need to step aside from this ministry.

I pray for everyone who comes to our bible-truths site, but I don't know most of them--certainly not by name.  So if you are alone in your little part of the world, and think no one really cares about your particular trials and tribulations, you are wrong.  If you think you are not important enough to bother me with a message you would like to share with me, you are wrong.  It can take hours, days, and even weeks to answer some of the questions I am asked, but it takes only minutes to read your e-mails.  I can't get involved in giving marital advice, legal advice, medical advice, financial advice, etc., etc., but I can read your messages and ask God to intervene in your life and give you peace and rest from your trials that are weighing you down and maybe even spiritually discouraging you.

Our readers support the financial burden of this ministry.  It is your advertising dollars that enable us to buy the services of the largest search engines on the Internet. And it is the personal financial support of a few that enable me to continue my expensive cancer protocol. So don't EVER think that I am too important or too busy to take an active interest in your personal needs.  I cannot personally solve most of your problems, and many of them may be things in which God is testing you, and therefore will not be removed except in God's time.

This brings up another very important subject.  When many believers find themselves in trials and hardships, they often feel that they must be doing something wrong, and that God is not please with them--maybe you believe God is even punishing you for your sins.

Let me tell you something: In all these trials that I am personally going though the last couple of years, I have never once felt that God is punishing me for my sins. Let's not forget the lesson of Job.  God did not assign Satan to crush Job with horrible diseases because God wanted to get Job to repent of his sins. God was not punishing Job, He was TESTING Job, and guess what?  Job passed the test.  God did not tell Eliphaz to sacrifice seven bullocks and seven rams for Job's sins, or for Job's short-comings, no, God told him to sacrifice them for the sins of himself and his two friends.  The three of them condemned Job for doing wrong, when they could not point to one single wrong that Job committed.  Job said to God: "Thou knowest that I am NOT WICKED; and there is none that can deliver out of Thine hand" (Job 10:7).  Furthermore, God Himself stated that Job was "...a perfect and an upright man, one that fears God and suns evil" (Job 1:8).

Certainly, if you are sinning or know that you are doing wrong, you need to repent of it and stop it, but if you know that your heart is right with God, then sop persecuting yourself and thinking that your trials are signs of God's disfavor in your life.  And so, if you have anything you  wish to share with me, be it trials and tribulations that over-burden you, or whether it be the goodness of God's blessings in your life that you wish to share, then do it.  I will be privileged to pray to God for your needs, or to thank God for your blessings.

God be with you all,
Ray
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 10:36:02 AM by Dennis Vogel »

River

Re: Message from Ray - 09/23/2011
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »

Now that is awesome! It is so uplifting to hear someone in his position (as in this ministry) to desire to serve us. Christ himself did not think he was so above that he would not sit with sinners or visit the sick etc. This is exactly the reason I pray for Ray and often think of him. He is trying to be Christ like and I desire to be this way as well. This is such good news people!!

McCoyoCcM

Re: August 12, 2008 - A Message From Ray About His Health
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 04:56:35 PM »

Hey, sorry to hear about everything that is going on. My heart goes out. I don't even know what to say other then thank you for all the work you have done. How lost we would be if not for your intense study and willingness to be fearless. Thank you.

But on a side note. Have you seen or heard of the film "Foodmatters"? They talk about a treatment for cancer that has been successful. By the use of mega high doses of Vitamin-C Fed in through I-V is toxic to cancer sells and helps strengthen the healthy cells around it. I don't know if you are willing to look into it but I think you should. You can also look into the film "The Gerson Miracle". The film is also mentioned in Foodmatters. The Gerson Therapy is what is being talked about in both films. Several cases are documented in the films and prove that cancer is treatable. Look into it please, I think it can be useful.

dave

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

Thank you Ray! You are a Blessing to me and I know the rest of us who have heard your words.
You are in our prayers and I for one am very happy that you still talk to us :)

gmik

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 11:59:40 PM »

Leave to Ray to pick ME up!  The reminder from Job is very needed.  How easily I can forget God's timeless truths.  Thanks Micah, I am glad Ray talks to us too.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »

Definitely needed to hear (read) this. Thank you, Ray.
Elaine

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 01:44:55 PM »

Love you ray! (: <3
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 05:46:51 AM »

Thanks Ray for your beautiful message of encouragement to all of us.  Yes many of us are going through difficult times and praying for one another is always good.  I pray for you too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.