bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I went and disappeared again! (Duane)  (Read 3468 times)

Duane

I went and disappeared again! (Duane)
« on: September 25, 2011, 08:48:21 PM »

Hi friends!!!
After disappearing for a few days and having Andrew fix our computer, I went and disappeared again for several days.  This time I suffered sever pain from kidney stones and ended up in the V.A. hospital in Syracuse, N.Y. where they operated and put a stint in me and also blasted 5 stones (4-5 mm each) and removed the pieces.  I have to go back in 2 weeks and have the stint removed.

Good news--while there I kept my CLV and Ray's hard copy in plain view and was able to talk to many staff as they inquired about the
new kind of Bible.  I also got to "lead" my room mate to the Lord before I left.  (Pray for Charlie as he is being fitted for a new prosthetic leg.)  I was also able to talk to my sister about my new B-T teachings as she was stuck with me in her car for an hour and a half ride home.  She doesn't understand BUT she did patiently listen and then I gave her the same courtesy.  I will talk to her pastor later, per her request for me.

I truly thanked God for all the writhing pain I experienced and the last two days I concentrated on really studying line by line Ray's "10 Truths to Understanding the Bible".  I figured that if Ray could research and write material in writhing pain --that I could at least read it
it in the same condition!  The discipline was a lesson in itself.  I REALLY appreciate Ray's writings all the more!

That is all my ramblings for now.  Oh, heard from Moises and he is doing well.
Duane

JohnMichael

Re: I went and disappeared again! (Duane)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 11:56:14 PM »

Duane,

Glad to hear you are doing better! May God bless you in your trials and spreading the Good News :)

In Him,
John

PS - Janine, if it helps, imagine a sandspur caught INSIDE your body in those tiny tubes leading from the kidneys to the urethra.

gmik

Re: I went and disappeared again! (Duane)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »

Good Lord duane!!!  I sure hope you are feeling better but your testimony was AWESOME!!!!  witnessing like that to everyone and anyone (especially family) is so much fun--you get so close to Jesus!!!  I pray you will be healed of all these stones and stuff tho!  Thanks for sharing!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.