bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cleansing The Colon  (Read 11820 times)

Samson

Cleansing The Colon
« on: October 02, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »

Good Morning Forum !

I wouldn't classify this Thread as Fun and Banter, because it's the informative type of thread. Beginning Yesterday Morning, I began a five Day Colon Cleansing detoxification program. I tried this program last year around early December and upon completion of the program I lost 7 pounds and 2 1/2 inches off my waistline. Keep in mind that I am normally quite regular any other time. Actually, I go to the Bathroom several times a day without any Colon Cleansing program. With all that said, it's unbelievable what comes out the other end after three to four days into the program. In the next paragraph, I will describe the product and what the procedure consists of.

The Name of the Colon Cleansing Kit is Ultra Ab Trim and it consists of the following: A Daily Hi Potency Multi Vitamin-Mineral timed release Tablet; 6 Colozyme Capsules and 10 3 grams of Protein Amino Acid Tablets equaling 30 grams of Protein. This procedure requires Me to take the Multi Vitamin-Mineral Pill and 10 Amino Acid Tablets in the Morning, wait three hours and take the 6 Colozyme Capsules followed By the Amino Acid Tablets three hours later and followed by the 6 colozyme Capsules and so on. The 10 Amino Acid Tablets are taken at three different times per Day and the Colozyme Capsules are taken three times per Day.

No food whatsoever is allowed during this five day program. Aside from Water, only Natural fruit juice is allowed, because the juice won't interfere with the cleansing process and provides some glucose for energy purposes. Normally, I don't drink juice because it's loaded with sugar(Fructose), but for the purposes of cleansing and Amino Acid absorption, it's necessary. The purpose of the Amino Acid Tablets is to provide Protein(Positive Nitrogen Balance) and to prevent the body from Cannibalizing it's own muscle tissue and helps stabilize blood sugar levels. The Amino Acids Bypass the Digestive process and are absorbed through the intestinal walls for entry into the blood stream. Also, the Amino Acids will greatly help to prevent the onset of Hunger Pangs and the urge to eat any solid foods.

The following is a list of what ingredients the Colozyme Capsules consist of. Ingredients: A Proprietary Herbal Blend of 366 MG of Psyllium Husk, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Senna Leaf, Bentonite, Apple Pectin, Guar Gum, Papaya Fruit, Rubarb Root, Buckhorn Bark, Jerusalem Artichoke Root, Cinnamon Bark, Red Raspberry Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Barberry Bark, Burdoch Root, Chickweed Herb, Cornsilk, Dandelion Root, Garlic Bulb, False Unicorn Root, Fenugreek Seed, Fructooligosaccharides, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flower, Licorice Root, Marshmallo Root, Pumpkin Seed, Echinacea Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Black Walnut Shell, Cloves, Trace Minerals, Yellow Dock Root, Aloe Vera, Capsicum.

Some might wonder if I perform a little cheating during the Five Day Cleansing Program. The only things that I do differently are the following: I allow myself My usual Coffee intake of Four Cups per Day, but I make sure that I don't drink any Coffee during the times I take My Amino Acids or Colozyme Capsules. Also, I complete the program in 4 1/2 days instead of 5. By Tuesday night I'm starting to really want to eat again, it's probably more Psychological than anything else. So sometime during the Mid Day on Wednesday I get to eat My first Meal. Also, unlike the last time I completed this Program, I eat nothing but Fruits and Vegetables Two Days(Thursday & Friday) prior to beginning the program. By doing that, it seems to assist in breaking down some of the waste products. By the end of Today(Sunday), I won't be visiting the Bathroom quite as often.

The name of the Company where I purchase this product is Natural Source Products located outside of Detroit Michigan and the name of the Owner/Operator is Ron Kosloff. He's been in the Nutrition Weight Training Business for 35-40 years. If anyone desire any further information, please feel free to ask. Also the price of this Formula is $35.00. some might conclude that this would cost them too much. Actually, it pays for itself, because the amount of Money that you would spend during the five days on Food might exceed or at least be the same during the five days.

On a side humorous note, My Dad told Me that after I complete this Colon Cleansing Program that I wouldn't be " Full of BS anymore." I told Him that, at least I wouldn't be full of the physical kind.  ;).

Kind Regards, Samson.

Duane

Re: Cleansing The Colon
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 08:45:02 AM »

I tried on of those for a full month!  I ate no solid food for a month only the juice and "mix" added top thicken it.  Then at the end of the month I had to very gradually start eating solid food again or it would shock the system.
I lost several pounds, but my complexion just radiated!  My rosy red cheeks and all.
I've been tempted to try it again!  It sure make me feel clean inside and out!
Good luck!
Duane

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:53:40 AM »

I do an annual colon cleanse and I use a product by a master herbalist (honeycombs.com) and have done so for a number of years.  There are a lot of toxins in our environment today and then with all the food additives and heavily processed packaged foods that the colons do develop build up over time which results in Mal-absorbtion and we need all the help we can get today.  It's one of those things that are not that pleasant to do but can really help your health in the long run.

Samson

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »

Duane, Arion & Janine,

Janine, I read your Post Yesterday and noticed it's not there Today. Hope you didn't think that you offended Me. My Dad was only Kidding and doesn't necessarily think my Religious views are BS.

Thanks for the Posts Duane & Arion. If it means anything to you Guys, I spent 26 times on the Toilet yesterday, by the end of the third day, the worst should be over by then. Fortunately, the two days before the Cleansing process days, I ate only fruits & vegetables to help start the breakdown process. Sombody bought Chinese Food at work Saturday night and it smelled so good.  ;D Any questions about the process of this program are welcomed.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Stacey

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 01:55:25 PM »

26 trips to the toilet burned some calories off too Samson so, it's a good thing all the way around I guess. All the best to you to see it through to the end of the process.  :)
Stacey

Duane

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 07:32:24 PM »

One's I made up:

What to you have when part of your colon is removed?

Answer:  a semi-colon!

At the end of a work day, does a lumberjack "log off"?  A professional boxer "punch out"?

Linny

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 02:13:53 PM »

Good for you!
I once did a 30 day colonic regimine. Yes, I own my own colonic board. Great investment. I can honestly say I was very cleaned out.
Need to do another one of these.
We try to do a yearly colon cleanse using a product called Oxy-Powder. It is highly rated and inexpensive.
And thanks for the reminder as we are due.
 ;)
I believe health is in the colon and keeping it cleaned out will keep us healthier.

I have a great booklet written by Norman Walker (the father of juicing) that explains all of this. It is called COLON HEALTH and can be found at most health food stores that carry books.

indianabob

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 04:13:31 PM »

Not funny Duane.   ;D

IN 1987 I had eight inches of my descending colon removed, (tumor) and had a colostomy bag for six months. Talk about keeping VERY clean... and not bumping into anyone.

I recovered and here I still am.

Ole Semi;colon Bob

One's I made up:

What to you have when part of your colon is removed?

Answer:  a semi-colon!

At the end of a work day, does a lumberjack "log off"?  A professional boxer "punch out"?

River

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 01:10:34 AM »

Hi Samson,

I wouldn't mind trying to rid my body of toxins but I am a slim guy and active, I can't afford to lose weight like you mentioned. I also have medical issues and have to take meds for them. How can I find out what will work for me? Thanks..Glad your taking care of yourself.

River

Linny

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »

River,
Colonics would be perfect for you. But I doubt any natural colon cleansing formula would interfere with anything medical. It may clear up several of your problems.
The weight loss is mostly old poop. Everyone can afford to lose that. :P ;)
Most colon cleanses don't require a diet change or fast. What Samson is doing is great but you don't have to do it that way if you are concerned about changing your diet.

musicman

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 11:14:12 PM »

Keep your colon healthy. 

darren

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 10:52:28 AM »

Yes Linny, many people don't know or even think about the colon or the GI tract as a whole. It is so important to keep this part of our inner body clean as possible. Lets not forget about the liver which plays such an important role in  staying healthy. What I do is clean my liver and GI system all at one time. a system that is dirty and clogged up effects our mental state of being. When one is clean inside one feels so much healthier. I know it been quite a long time since I posted, but this subject hits close to home being that I had several relatives die for cancers due to the GI tract and colon problems. . I do 3 cleansing a yr. winter spring and fall. I have too much going on and its to hot to do in the summer. Also I prep my body 3 days before I start my program. Starting with a nice dark green salad with a few slices of avocado in the morning and one at night. Salads work as scrubbing pads that get into the hard places in the GI tract. theres a lot of twist and turns in the intestines also as Samson said, Juices are great. Juices really help to prep the system before starting and the acids helps loosen the wast in hard places. One more, try a few slices of avocados in the salad top with lemon juice. Avocado are a great source of good fat that the body needs and lemons are a natural cleanser. After the cleansing one need to take a good probiotic. Cleansing one system takes out the bad stuff but also the good things that our system need in order to stay healthily. There are programs that have 3 different capsules in which one preps, one cleans and one put the good things back into the system. I found these to be very good don't forget a good liver cleanser. Its does wonders for the body and mind.

Darren

River

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 01:21:56 AM »

River,
Colonics would be perfect for you. But I doubt any natural colon cleansing formula would interfere with anything medical. It may clear up several of your problems.
The weight loss is mostly old poop. Everyone can afford to lose that. :P ;)
Most colon cleanses don't require a diet change or fast. What Samson is doing is great but you don't have to do it that way if you are concerned about changing your diet.

Thanks for your response. I read Bible Truths daily to get a spiritual cleaning inside as well.  ;)

darren

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 11:26:32 PM »

Samson: Check out The GNC stores in your area. They have top of the line Detox products. Also I bought this book a few yrs ago its call the Detox diet. The how to ,when to guide for cleansing the body of sugar, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine ( this one could be a problem) and chemicals (meds and such) its by Elson M. Haas MD. anything and everthing that one wanted to know about detoxing the body is in that book. Its just too much to get into. much info. If interested I have this book by Paul C Bragg, Healthy Heart Keep your cardiovascular system healthy and fit at any age. This book in terrific also.

Darren

geokuhns

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 01:34:05 AM »

"Blazing Saddles" style colon cleanse. Watch this by yourself. You'll probably laugh your (     ) off.  ;D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUuO_HDHa4g

Samson

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 12:05:12 PM »

Samson: Check out The GNC stores in your area. They have top of the line Detox products. Also I bought this book a few yrs ago its call the Detox diet. The how to ,when to guide for cleansing the body of sugar, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine ( this one could be a problem) and chemicals (meds and such) its by Elson M. Haas MD. anything and everthing that one wanted to know about detoxing the body is in that book. Its just too much to get into. much info. If interested I have this book by Paul C Bragg, Healthy Heart Keep your cardiovascular system healthy and fit at any age. This book in terrific also.

Darren

Hi Darren,

I don't usually go to GNC, about a year ago, I got into a little bit of a debate with the Sales person(I know that I shouldn't Have) regarding the intensity of training and that the " more is better" Philosophy was not the proper way of Training and that the Body requires Systematic Recovery(the nervous system) in order to obtain the best results from Weight Lifting. His comments were the usual Orthodox in nature.

Just like I don't subscribe to anything Orthodox in the field of Biblical knowledge, I rarely believe in what's considered "right teaching" or Orthodox in other fields of knowledge.

In regards to Colon Cleansing, Ron Kosloff of Natural Source Products, the guy that I purchased My colon cleansing formula from in answer to My question to Him regarding other Colon Cleansing Formulas that allowed eating any types of food while going through the cleansing process, He responded saying that it would be Counter productive to add any food during the cleansing cycle, because it would interfere with removing the waste products from the digestive tract.

Someone mentioned Probiotics for after the Cleansing Cycle was over, He offered to sell Me some, but I couldn't afford any, so I ate Yoghurt upon completion of the Cycle. Unfortunately, while going through this Colon Cleansing process, some of the good Bacteria is lost too, hence the need for probiotics.

I'm certainly not some kind of a Health Nut, because I partake of some unhealthy Habits. I don't consider Coffee drinking in Moderation a bad thing, but I probably shouldn't smoke, I've never inhaled and it doesn't seem to affect my High Intensity Weight Lifting or my moderate paced walks. I'm more concerned about my "healthy" appetite. Eating smaller meals would probably do Me some good, but I tried that before and ended up eating more overall in comparison to my two meals per day. Thankfully, I eat Vegetables almost everyday, usually in salad form and usually at Lunch time and often sautee a variety of vegetables in Oil with seasonings and some type of meat, usually chicken. Anyway, thanks for mentioning that Detox formula from GNC, but I normally get most of Supplements from Swanson's, much more affordable.

Thanks, Samson.

darren

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 02:33:11 AM »

I hear ya Samson, I not a health nut either. The detox book by Hass has some suggesting on what supplements and minerals one should take for helping the body detox and then rebuild. I forgot where I had gotten  the book from but it was not at gnc. Anyways I know how good I feel afterward. Knowing that I am cleansed I feel better mind and body. Then well unfortunately I go end up right where I started. I remember about a yr before Katrina I started eating very healthy. Then with all the stress A.K. (after Katrina) and the hoops we jumped through trying to get our lives back, eating properly was last on my things on my to do list. A yr AK I gain 50lbs. 250lbs. It took 4yrs before we started getting back to some since of normalcy I lost those 50. plus another 30 so it;s all good.

Darren

Linny

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 05:47:42 PM »

Samson,
The best probiotics are shelf stable and my favorite nutrition doc makes them and they are the ones I buy. If you are interested, let me know and my friend who orders them can send you some. They are about $23 plus shipping for a bottle of 90.
9 of these in a day is equal to an anti-biotic as well so this is what we use if needed as we don't do anti-biotics.
Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.